• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Microsoft E3 Conference

Mik317

Not bad in terms of pure content. Nothing exciting for me personally but there was a shitton of games. No big surprises but a solid show.

B+ for sure

Garuda1One

i fell asleep before they announced phantom dust............

thank god i woke up during crackdown.. did i missed anything ?

edit : was that gears logo ?

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
That was a pretty good conference. They said nothing but games and they delivered. Bravo, MS.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I thought it was a pretty good conference. Not a bunch of megatons, but my interest in picking up a XBO has increased by a ton.

AGoodODST

6/10

Too many CG trailers and that fucking Conker tease. Sunset Overdrive looks fantastic though and to be fair to MS they showed a ton of games.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
People constantly have unrealistic expectations, but seriously, their entire lineup was leaked by ntkrnl(master chief collection, platinum games exclusive, crackdown 3 being real, forza horizon 2), they can't just magically pull more out of thin air when we knew about stuff like that early.

Fucking Ace conference. ms won with Phantom Dust, but then they unveiled Kamiya exclusive and Crackdown. I'm so fucking pumped to get an Xbox One now.

Top Bottom