• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

I don't know, guys. Forever has a point...

The Knicks DO suck

Knicks are garbage. Just slightly shittier than the Nets

Though part of me is happy to hear those Brooklyn chants in MSG. Anything that makes Dolan miserable and feel like shit is okay with me (minus the, yknow, losing part)

We run your arena.
We run your fans.
We run your city.

When MSG is forced to move in a few years y'all should relocate to New Jersey, I hear they're looking for a team these days.

You realize nets suck too right? They will be second rate forever since they don't rep NY,just a small portion.

exarkun

For most of my bearded friends, along with the ones that take recreational drugs and love to go to music shows, and female friends who love vintage and vintage pop-up flea markets (dont ask), Brooklyn is NY.

For most of my bearded friends, along with the ones that take recreational drugs and love to go to music shows, and female friends who love vintage and vintage pop-up flea markets (dont ask), Brooklyn is NY.

Don't care about delusional people, the fact is they don't represent NY as a whole.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Forever getting a hard-on from a lame ass victory against a lame ass team?

The same Forever who conveniently disappeared up until the Nets went on a winning streak two weeks ago with some lame ass excuse that last for 3 months?

Forever a frontrunner, more like it. Shut your clown face up.

Kyle Lowry for Hardaway Jr. and the Knicks' 2018 & 2020 unconditional picks and the right to swap in 2019 and a mandatory 5 year extension for Knicks Bargnani.

Forever

Banned
Forever getting a hard-on from a lame ass victory against a lame ass team?

The same Forever who conveniently disappeared up until the Nets went on a winning streak two weeks ago with some lame ass excuse that last for 3 months?

Forever a frontrunner, more like it. Shut your clown face up.

lmao.

I took a month off the internet and missed the 10 game Knicks losing streak which I would have dearly loved to be here for. I came back after a Nets loss, I came back before the Lopez injury, and I was here for every single miserable game in that losing stretch after he went down.

Frankman already tried this play and got smacked down.
But you wouldn't know that because you weren't here when the Knicks were getting their shit pushed in, not that you ever are.

What a projecting joke you are.

lmao.

I took a month off the internet and missed the 10 game Knicks losing streak which I would have dearly loved to be here for. I came back after a Nets loss, I came back before the Lopez injury, and I was here for every single miserable game in that losing stretch after he went down.

Frankman already tried this play and got smacked down. But you wouldn't know that because you weren't here when the Knicks were getting their shit pushed in, not that you ever are.

What a projecting joke you are.
Homey the clown.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Considering the Knicks are 7-14 at home, I think pretty much every team owns MSG at that point.

Nelo Ice

Banned
834561100.gif

Oh my lord.

The Knicks just keep on giving!. I hope there's a compilation of all this at the end of the season.

Vire

Man, we look fucking old this season. Between, Ray, Shane, Birdman, and Dwyane we just look slow.

Not liking what I'm seeing.

Forever

Banned
I don't understand why Forever cares so much about the Knicks. I mean FuckdaKnicks and all, but damn son.

It's worse when you have to share a city with them and the stench from MSG makes the tourists think NYC smells bad.

The worst part is he bandwagon the nets lol ,so a fraud fan at that. If i was to bandwagon a team i would make sure it's an actual good team.
The rest of your own fanbase thinks you're a bandwagoner already anyways.

It's worse when you have to share a city with them and the stench from MSG makes the tourists think NYC smells bad.

The rest of your own fanbase thinks you're a bandwagoner already anyways.

Who besides frank who is mad all the time? I root for them since i am from NY, that is how i go by with sports. I don't root for a team i am not from. Why in the world will i root for the knicks otherwise?

Well, Ray's been rebounding well the past few games. I don't give a fuck about his rebounding though, he's in one hell of a shooting slump. Same shit happened last year. Battier looks to be breaking his slump though.

I love to see the Heat fail. Korver is such a handsome boy. So dreamy. I'm sure the girls loved him in school. And maybe some still do now.

Yours,

Franck

fertygo

LMAO Chalmers

And I don't know frigging Sheldon Williams playing for Miami now.

EDIT: Oh I mean Roger Mason Jr. that's even more absurd.

Considering the Knicks are 7-14 at home, I think pretty much every team owns MSG at that point.

"The World's Most Famous Arena" is a lot more known for what opponents do to the home teams there.

Hell, their last "Greatest Moments in Garden History" moment was the Starks dunk....a series where they lost anyways.

I guess you could count the NY Rangers Stanley Cup?

Top Bottom