• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Pimpwerx

The Heatles have finally turned the corner. We're finally losing to a team with a winning record. That's progress. LOL. I hope they turn things up soon because football has one more game left and books is all I got until March. This lethargic play is pretty boring to watch. PEACE.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
lmao.

I took a month off the internet and missed the 10 game Knicks losing streak which I would have dearly loved to be here for. I came back after a Nets loss, I came back before the Lopez injury, and I was here for every single miserable game in that losing stretch after he went down.

Frankman already tried this play and got smacked down.
But you wouldn't know that because you weren't here when the Knicks were getting their shit pushed in, not that you ever are.

What a projecting joke you are.

I'm never here? I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but I watch and comment on nearly every single game. Just because I don't do live updates of every single game, doesn't mean shit. You run about swinging your dick around like the Nets are about to win a championship game.

And that makes me a joke? I think you need a reality check, breh.

MVP

Banned
Dat 72 10

it would help if we landed Rodman, and played in an era where every team plays defense like the Washington Generals

ilHemIVrrJ3sg.gif

oo5dKOJ.gif

Forever

Banned
I'm never here? I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but I watch and comment on nearly every single game. Just because I don't do live updates of every single game, doesn't mean shit. You run about swinging your dick around like the Nets are about to win a championship game.

And that makes me a joke? I think you need a reality check, breh.

IMG_20140120_172815.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm not saying shit about this Rockets start.

Glad to see Bev back though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Parsons.

That is all.

Matrix

They better have learned from the damn OKC game.

Top Bottom