• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
you always want the worst for us lol.

because you bastards ruined larry johnson's good name

i hope you hire patrick ewing after you fire woodson too

iboiBVgvpq0mMT.png

This is great lol. Forgot they played today but apparently it's good that I didn't see the travesty.

Dolan has to overreact to this right?

This guy is unpredictable. The one time we need a personnel change, trade players, new coach etc. dude declares NO ONE will be traded.

Though if the Nets continue to do well and Knicks continue to sink, I can see Dolans fat ass making some moves.

Tyson and Melo have been taking some veiled shots at Woodson lately as well. Theres a pattern there.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
McFails coaching...

"Play harder"

lolz need a coach badly

Truphenom

This guy is unpredictable. The one time we need a personnel change, trade players, new coach etc. dude declares NO ONE will be traded.

Though if the Nets continue to do well and Knicks continue to sink, I can see Dolans fat ass making some moves.

Tyson and Melo have been taking some veiled shots at Woodson lately as well. Theres a pattern there.

He might need to get choked out by JR. Maybe that'll for him to fire him and trade Shump. Then Melo can walk and this pretense of being a contender can end.

Matrix

This Rockets lineup ughh gross

Ronnie Brewer that was just nasty.

Matrix

Robinson smacks the ball out of Howard's hands, Howard picks it up, gets called for a travel.

Nba refs... fuck off.

Matrix

No one gives a shit about Lakers/Bulls...

fuck off TNT

Top Bottom