• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
When did Augustin get this good?

just leave him alone konex

hasn't he been through enough?

ifjgbPJL6XKUM.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Great W considering the lack of depth.

Hurry back Tjiones.

ParGod was a great and great first game back for Bev.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL Lakers

Pau face LOLz

Matrix

Lakers... the Knicks of the West.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
If the time started as soon as it touched his hands, it wouldn't have counted. I think. haha

thekad

Banned
@NBAGuru:
Best Records in the NBA in 2014: Brooklyn: 7-1 Chicago: 8-2

wha
Chicago has played the worst teams in the league: Lakers, Sixers, Magic, Bobcats, Bucks, Celtics. They beat the Hawks and Suns who are just average now, but were at home.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Chicago has played the worst teams in the league: Lakers, Sixers, Magic, Bobcats, Bucks, Celtics. They beat the Hawks and Suns who are just average now, but were at home.
That explains it. Still, at least it makes them better than those garbage teams.

Edit: Excluding the Bobcats. They're good decent.

Top Bottom