• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

ip7tCn1KGSMPH.gif

I can't stop laughing

Westbrook was okc's true MVP this playoffs, he got us through all the close games.

Good luck to the Spurs. They better win it all this year, sick of watching them choke.

He's a talented as fuck player, but they need to either get rid of him while he's got all star value or ditch Brooks. They cannot coexist. Brooks does not rein him in at all.

Great season by OKC. Westbrook will get blamed, but he was just great all postseason long. He makes ridiculous decisions, but he's ridiculously good himself. Team needs to convert Ibaka to center and Durant to PF and get Ibaka shooting threes, they won't be stopped with that.

Also, FUCK DEREK FISHER.

Westbrook and Ibaka for Love and Pekovic. Who says no?

OKC because Ibaka is way more valuable than Pekovic. Pek can't protect the rim or stretch the floor like Ibaka can't and Pek is injury-prone.

DominoKid

If KD doesn't kick Westbrook's ass (or at least try, though I think Russ would fuck him up) in the lockers after this game I will lose respect for him. You are the goddamn MVP, you want to be "the man", play like it and stop deferring like a chump.

russ would wear his ass out. kd aint built for a scrap.

jman2050

OKC is right there. But Russ has to convert to SG for this team to reach their potential

They need another guard. Someone who can shoot threes, drive into the lane for free throws, provide a necessary scoring threat after Durant and Westbrook to stretch defenses. Even if they'd have to hide him on defense I think such a player would go a long way to putting OKC over the top.

It's too bad they never had a player like that nor can they really get one now. A shame really

KD had 31 points in a full game plus OT need more offensive from him. YNB had to be more efficient.

Spurs looking good, I hope they beat Miami, Miami winning 2/4 years one could argue it being a failure for the Big 3 since joining together. Minimum 3 was expectations. I hope Duncan gets that 5th Ring.

Cipherr

On the flipside, a shitload of people that were undecided just jumped on the 'Go Spurs' bandwagon for a second straight year. The sorrow and grief will be thicker than a snicker if the Heat send these old men packing again.

Damn.

On the flipside, a shitload of people that were undecided just jumped on the 'Go Spurs' bandwagon for a second straight year. The sorrow and grief will be thicker than a snicker if the Heat send these old men packing again.

Damn.

We are all Heat fans now. Fuck the Spurs. No 5th ring for you, Timmy.

Chichikov

He's a talented as fuck player, but they need to either get rid of him while he's got all star value or ditch Brooks. They cannot coexist. Brooks does not rein him in at all.
It's scary to think how good he could've been if he had someone to coach him up.
By most accounts he's not that big of a dickhead, he just play basketball like one.

Edit: no gif of the THE Westbrick yet?

Westbrook has been the MVP of the playoffs (MIGHT be under lebron), why does he get all the blame? Durant didn't show up...

He took some dumb fucking shots in the OT, that's why. Even still, it's not so much Westbrook. I think anyone wiht that mindset is going to want to take any and every shot. It's more of an indictment on Brooks and especially Durant that they let him get away with that shit.

Top Bottom