• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome to watch Toews shake everyone's hand and do the high five he does at the end of each Blackhawks win. He seemed like the captain. Not to say Crosby didn't do anything behind the scenes, but it is interesting to see.

Crosby did a good job, it seems.

Cudder

I love how during the Olympics, people playing NHL 14 online would pick their national team rather than NHL teams. I hope it continues for a little bit, it was a lot of fun

Revan

tNZCfxy.jpg

Amazing

That is seriously one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

/tear

Tabris

I'm going to bed lol. Good games Sweden and USA fans. You are unfortunately came across the best defensive team I have ever seen.

kmax

According to Swedish sources, Backstrom was pulled from the game 2 hours before the final, affecting both players and the managers in preperation for the final.

Shit timing for the Swedes.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
According to Swedish sources, Backstrom was pulled from the game 2 hours before the final, affecting both players and the managers in preperation for the final.

Shit timing for the Swedes.
I'm not sure it would've made a difference. Does this prevent him from getting a medal though?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Gotta call out the Sochi organizers for having such shit quality ice. They should be embarrassed for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom