• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
1446614622-bloodborne-tm-20151031220652.png

1446614667-bloodborne-tm-20151031223646.png

Taking shots in campaign is hard since without a theater mode, everyone just keeps moving around. 343 plz.

milita04zkh.png

Love the way the materials look in this one.

buckfdai2.png

Impressive detail on Buck's armor.

Weird thing is I see the XB1 screens and they look sharper than png screens from PS4, and DF states that IQ is the same for both. Is that difference due to the capturing systems in both consoles?

the screens ive seen in this thread of syndicate all seem to have the same iq. i havemt looked super close tho

This looks fantastic... Can I ask something, is Syndicate sharper than what Unity was? I remember Unity screens looking quite blurry. Is the IQ better in Syndicate?
Weird thing is I see the XB1 screens and they look sharper than png screens from PS4, and DF states that IQ is the same for both. Is that difference due to the capturing systems in both consoles?

Yep, I feel the same watching the pictures on this thread.

Nice !

Shin-Ra

can I ask something, is Syndicate sharper than what Unity was? I remember Unity screens looking quite blurry. Is the IQ better in Syndicate?
No, worse in fact. They added an artificial sharpen filter to Syndicate which introduces higher contrast edge halo artefacts.

Top Bottom