• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

melchior_

19487626465_01c2563cdb_o.jpg

19481163362_26f5d2f2be_o.jpg

Tapejara

So cubeupload is back online, but I get errors whenever I try to upload PNG files. Hope they get that sorted, I haven't posted any screens here in a while.

Tapejara

GODZILLA201511021804.png

GODZILLA201511022222.png

Cubeupload is still being spotty for me and won't let me upload some of my pictures. I have two cool ones of Hedorah that I want to post, so expect those at some point!

xrnzaaas

Cubeupload is still being spotty for me and won't let me upload some of my pictures. I have two cool ones of Hedorah that I want to post, so expect those at some point!

Try abload.de if you can. It only died on me once and I've been using it to upload screenshots for more than a month now.

Timu

Try abload.de if you can. It only died on me once and I've been using it to upload screenshots for more than a month now.
I don't use abload.de because of it's loading issues, annoys me when I have to refresh a page multiple times to see screenshots.

I use postimage and that works out fine.

xrnzaaas

I guess this is like the original Puzzle Quest? With quests and stuff on a world map?

There's no world map. There are a couple of campaigns and each scenario has a rather linear set of battles. The rest is very similar to the original PQ games. Each hero and villain has its superpowers that can be activated by removing a certain number of colored objects (you unlock new superpowers as you level up). Some battles also have some additional features like bombs being placed on the board or stuff like that. I didn't play much, but for $15 it seems like a fair deal (there's no microtransactions).

shmoglish

There's no world map. There are a couple of campaigns and each scenario has a rather linear set of battles. The rest is very similar to the original PQ games. Each hero and villain has its superpowers that can be activated by removing a certain number of colored objects (you unlock new superpowers as you level up). Some battles also have some additional features like bombs being placed on the board or stuff like that. I didn't play much, but for $15 it seems like a fair deal (there's no microtransactions).
Thank you. Sounds good, think I will buy it.

Top Bottom