• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Timu

It really doesn't when most games are native 720p anyway. What it needs is a save-locally option so you don't have to upload everything immediately.
Yeah but the option would still be nice.

Platform: Xbox One.

Skyrim Easter Egg!

Xdf7RB.png
We need a current gen Elder Scrolls game, now!!!

Noobcraft

These look way too clean, super sampled even, is the AA that good? (I don't own it)
Also nice to see some pics without compression.
The bottom two are effectively super sampled because they are multiple photos stitched together, but the game has 4X MSAA so pictures should look pretty clean once all the noise and grain filters are removed.

*not sure about the bottom one, it's 1080p but I'm not sure how many pictures were stitched together to make it.

EBE

i mean like technically its some Shakespeare crap but im guessing Halo because of the other easter eggs

Anion

Classes finally over, so now I cant play around with my toys. My first two experimental screenshots...
screenshot-original10lsrh.png

screenshot-original7osus.png

Yeah...I should probably turn of the HUD when taking screenshots lol

The FH2 shots look all cleaner than the DriveClub shots but they are all much less natural and pleasant than DriveClub shots.
I guess it's the lightning or the gap between the cars and the environment.

Handy Fake

The FH2 shots look all cleaner than the DriveClub shots but they are all much less natural and pleasant than DriveClub shots.
I guess it's the lightning or the gap between the cars and the environment.

DC has really, really nailed the ambient lighting. I've never seen it done so well.

shandy706

My shots are photomode...but they aren't photomode..lol. I remove the HUD and take a screenshots from the real-time free camera. It's not the processed super-sampled photograph of photomode.

iTiQrybuF7rjc.png

iDxD5FGkHjpaD.png

ibvs48XMrMWllT.png

I saw some of your other shots on my news feed on XBL, you've got a lot to share lol.

Haha, I took a TON last night. Corvettes are one of my top 3 favorite cars.

Top Bottom