• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
p_t__20150506221909jeuyo.jpg

p_t__201505062223127fuza.jpg

p_t__20150506222411atusn.jpg

Timu

You have a capture card for sure. These are the most clean BB shots I have seen in that thread. At last, shots that do justice to the beauty of that game !
Your first shot is awesome ! Best BB shot in here according to me.
These are PNG shots so that's true.

nib95

Banned
A little off topic but did you pick up PCars? Nobody is posting screenshots of it.

My copy has been shipped, but I've yet to receive it. Hopefully I get it tomorrow. Rest assured I'll take plenty of grabs! I am also a little surprised we haven't seen any shots from it yet.

Noobcraft

My copy has been shipped, but I've yet to receive it. Hopefully I get it tomorrow. Rest assured I'll take plenty of grabs! I am also a little surprised we haven't seen any shots from it yet.
I'm not sold on it yet, but even if I was it doesn't launch in the US until next week :(
I'm waiting to see if SMS removes the Temporal AA solution in the PS4 version, otherwise I'm considering the XB1 version.

nib95

Banned
I'm not sold on it yet, but even if I was it doesn't launch in the US until next week :(
I'm waiting to see if SMS removes the Temporal AA solution in the PS4 version, otherwise I'm considering the XB1 version.

Yea, it'll be interesting to see how it looks in the flesh. In stills it looks terrible, but I've read that whilst playing, in motion it looks fine. Hopefully it's worth the added cleanliness in IQ.

Noobcraft

Yea, it'll be interesting to see how it looks in the flesh. In stills it looks terrible, but I've read that whilst playing, in motion it looks fine. Hopefully it's worth the added cleanliness in IQ.
It should look fine in motion if Forza Horizon 2 is anything to go off of (features similar ghosting in screens that I didn't notice until the Xbox One got a screenshot feature). The problem with it is the majority of my screenshots in Forza Horizon 2 have to be taken at low speeds to minimize the effect, which isn't ideal for taking shots during races lol.
screenshot-original6mas50.png

PCars has a dedicated photo mode?

Yup. It's pretty decent, there are a few sliders for FOV, DOF and motion blur. The only thing that irritates me is that it can only pan around your car, you can't point it away and you're restricted to circling. So if you see a shot with the player's car in the center, it's probably photomode.

Top Bottom