• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

it's not 60 it feels 30 but I'm sure the framerate is unlocked

yes it's a budget title and not a lot of remastering has been done to it, but is a fun silly euro jank rpg game

Thanks! Yeah, it's really fun game, but I guess I will wait for a price drop then.

iCE86MaLHMbfx.png

iAx6LMO4EUM4t.png

i5XpW6avXzMYs.png

xrnzaaas

Finally got it, all screenshots are from Donington Park. :) Most of HUD is disabled, there's only a small part of it in the corner (speed, gear, tyres, fuel).

As for the ghosting from last pic, I only noticed it after taking a screen capture.

aEBdj60.jpg

QMIlv7m.jpg

xVvrUJh.jpg

VanWinkle

I hate the screenshot sharing setup on XB1 so bad. I'm just sitting here waiting forever to even have the option to share my shots. I got on there to take some screenshots and I'm waiting just as long to get the option to put them up.

I know PS4's screenshot functionality gives compressed shots, but, man, the sharing setup is so much better it's insane.

Noobcraft

I hate the screenshot sharing setup on XB1 so bad. I'm just sitting here waiting forever to even have the option to share my shots. I got on there to take some screenshots and I'm waiting just as long to get the option to put them up.

I know PS4's screenshot functionality gives compressed shots, but, man, the sharing setup is so much better it's insane.
It's a mixed bag. It can take longer, especially if you're taking a lot of screenshots in a short amount of time, but it also uploads them all to the internet automatically. An option to export shots to USB before they uploaded would fix it.

Nice shot by the way lol.
Screenshot-Original.png

Mufc1427

you don't have to share them. Go to xboxdvr.com and download them from there.

VanWinkle

you don't have to share them. Go to xboxdvr.com and download them from there.

Yeah, there's that. But it still takes forever when you're taking a lot of shots in a short amount of time. And you still have to download and reupload shots. It's just a really inelegant and unintuitive setup. I am very thankful for PNGs, but not at this cost.

Anyway:
iblqAbR9cPt3Lt.png

ibm1bTaaU8Xbj8.png

izymfCpLDPYhZ.png

And noobcraft took my best one, lol.

Javin98

Banned
I'm having mixed feelings with Wolfenstein, guys. At times, it looks great, other times it looks good and sometimes it looks bad. Any idea why I feel this way?

I'm having mixed feelings with Wolfenstein, guys. At times, it looks great, other times it looks good and sometimes it looks bad. Any idea why I feel this way?

Yeah, it's not really a looker, but the art style is great. I read that it's because the engine used for it was designed for last gen systems and doesn't scale very well.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PS4)

17431636056_1bd8be3c25_o.jpg

17270039620_b38f95c093_o.jpg

16837370713_e1a2ed659d_o.jpg

Javin98

Banned
Yeah, it's not really a looker, but the art style is great. I read that it's because the engine used for it was designed for last gen systems and doesn't scale very well.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PS4)

17431636056_1bd8be3c25_o.jpg

17270039620_b38f95c093_o.jpg

16837370713_e1a2ed659d_o.jpg
Your shots prove exactly what I meant. The first two look okay but in the last shot the textures and alpha effects on the buildings almost look like they came from early gen PS3 games. But at other times, the textures can actually be quite nice. Quite a strange game we got here. *shrugs*

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Top Bottom