• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 PC Screenshot Thread of the Only Place Where Compression Isn't

One3rd

Looks like he's petting his happy dog =)

Great shots though
LOL! Now I can't unsee it. Maybe not the best angle for showing Killer Croc's ferocious side.

18823410769_6f5c798655_o.jpg
^ Years of casting signs have really had a toll on Geralt's hands! o_O

18836678188_5cbbb6ea9c_o.jpg

One3rd

Man FUCK low res shadows. That is such a rad screenshot that would be so much better with higher quality shadows.
I'm not sure why they are so jagged in this shot, they are really strange in this game. Sometimes they look great but then when seen at a different angle they look like this. Probably doesn't help that I'm tweaking the pause menu filter intensity for contrast either. Normally the edges are a little softer.

I probably need to look into changing some of the shadow settings in the ini to try making these sharper but every time I've tried this in the past with UE3 games it usually ends up looking worse than maximum default settings.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
How's the texture pack coming?

Hypatia's full WW texture pack? I haven't been keeping up on her Tumblr but last I saw its still looking great and making steady progress. Dolphin has made some great improvements recently that help it out a lot, like implementing manual mipmaps which makes the water look WAY better. Dolphin also recently got DoF and AO support which is pretty crazy to play around with in Wind Waker.

DOWN

Banned
Yeah. Didn't foresee the game having no HUD removal and a bunch of effects that kill its screenshot poise.

Yeah. Didn't foresee the game having no HUD removal and a bunch of effects that kill its screenshot poise.

HUD can be removed easily enough (with custom bindings in the input file)

18887179470_a7ea384b6c_o.jpg

Will do a guide for all that crap later.

Free camera is all done and such. But... yeah. I need to go to bed.

Nick Pal

The Witcher 3/Reshade

Geralt might look like he's kicking the old hags ass but actually I was no match for her at my current level so I tried to run away. However she chased me for the next ten mins until I stumbled on a bandit camp. I was so relieved thinking they'd help me deal some damage while defending themselves but what ensued next was pretty funny. There were a couple of brave ones who yelled out the funniest obscenities while they attempted to kill her but they were no match for her. The rest cowered in fear covering their heads while pleading for mercy. Once she had slaughtered them all her focus turned to me again. I thought fuck. So I ran to a nearby village where she continued her killing spree mowing down any screaming villagers that got in her way but didn't lay a finger on the little boy in the village. Eventually I stopped running and just let her kill me. Anyway just wanted to share a videogame moment.

witcher3_2015_06_22_107jpj.jpg

witcher3_2015_06_22_1w4kzp.jpg

Top Bottom