• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Zeke

Are you trying to argue the Cowboys O-Line is bad without those guys? Ronald Leary would start for a lot of teams no question. Chaz needs to clean it up but he's not awful, when you add it all up it's still a really hefty line.
No I don't think they are bad but they aren't any better. I agree with Leary guy is a beast. Chaz I don't care for he got away with a lot Sunday. We are extremely lucky he didn't get called on those false starts he could have really hurt us. He was truly channeling his in flozell adams. At least adams had the excuse of being deaf in one ear.

It's Howie's fault that Bradford wasn't drafted to play for Chip at Oregon so he could win a Super Bowl. That's basically the same as him winning an actual Super Bowl.

College doesnt draft players, they just sign them, and I am pretty sure the Ducks have never won a Super Bowl. This was a very confusing post to read. I think you might be getting into the medical weed a bit early today.

Sephzilla

Giants - 35 / Packers - 27

Two teams with respectable run defenses but suspect pass defenses (especially on Green Bay's side) means we're likely looking at a shoot out here. Green Bay's pass defense is going to get exposed on national television for their second game in a row. Plus the Giants always just scare me as a Packer fan - it's hard to forget the 2007 NFC title game or when the Giants walked into Lambeau and bitch slapped the 15-1 Packers.

cdyhybrid

College doesnt draft players, they just sign them, and I am pretty sure the Ducks have never won a Super Bowl. This was a very confusing post to read. I think you might be getting into the medical weed a bit early today.
I don't smoke - you're confusing me with Hunter.

Zeke

Without Dez, it's not an easy choice as to who has the worse WR corp.
Agreed the trio of Williams, Butler and Beasley strike fear into no secondary. Williams is bone head who still can't get out of bounds, Butler could be good and Cole is good for what he is.

bender

What time is it?
Are you trying to argue the Cowboys O-Line is bad without those guys? Ronald Leary would start for a lot of teams no question. Chaz needs to clean it up but he's not awful, when you add it all up it's still a really hefty line.

I'd argue that Leary is an upgrade to Collins, he just isn't in the long term plans of the team.

Bitanator

No I don't think they are bad but they aren't any better. I agree with Leary guy is a beast. Chaz I don't care for he got away with a lot Sunday. We are extremely lucky he didn't get called on those false starts he could have really hurt us. He was truly channeling his in flozell adams. At least adams had the excuse of being deaf in one ear.

If you watch the tape, Chaz was off at the snap of the ball, on more than three occasions he timed it perfectly. Remember Ware ultra quick get off, only difference is Ware got flagged a lot

OK, time to get started on that Niners paintjob for FMT. I have no idea what I'm doing so this is bound to be infuriating and I'll quit after three minutes.

Giants - 35 / Packers - 27

Two teams with respectable run defenses but suspect pass defenses (especially on Green Bay's side) means we're likely looking at a shoot out here. Green Bay's pass defense is going to get exposed on national television for their second game in a row. Plus the Giants always just scare me as a Packer fan - it's hard to forget the 2007 NFC title game or when the Giants walked into Lambeau and bitch slapped the 15-1 Packers.

Low scoring defensive struggle incoming.;)

Zeke

If you watch the tape, Chaz was off at the snap of the ball, on more than three occasions he timed it perfectly. Remember Ware ultra quick get off, only difference is Ware got flagged a lot
I'll go back and take a look at chaz. Oh god I used to hate when they would flag Ware for that shit. I miss Ware :(

Bread

Banned
We live in a world where the Cleve could knock the Red Sox out of the playoffs and beat Tom Bradys on the same day

what a country

We live in a world where the Cleve could knock the Red Sox out of the playoffs and beat Tom Bradys on the same day

what a country

What a wonderful dream.

So I still havent seen your drivatar in FH3 but my wife started playing it last night and she saw you right away. So weird, I am trying to build up my nflgaf racing team.

Bread

Banned
What a wonderful dream.

So I still havent seen your drivatar in FH3 but my wife started playing it last night and she saw you right away. So weird, I am trying to build up my nflgaf racing team.
I saw you in a race, you had like an M&Ms decal on i think

brentech

After years of being ran all over, it seems criminal seeing the Packers as the top run defense, even if thru 4 weeks.

Rodgers looked more willing to get the ball out last week, and that's a necessary step to improve the offense, but they were still gifted some points and I need to see more before I pick the Packers over anyone.

I saw you in a race, you had like an M&Ms decal on i think

Yes I did. I have gotten crazy lucky with the level spins the last few days so now I have some really good cars so I switched it up. I got my first Horizon car last night so I am just using that to get my level up quicker.

Sephzilla

After years of being ran all over, it seems criminal seeing the Packers as the top run defense, even if thru 4 weeks.

Rodgers looked more willing to get the ball out last week, and that's a necessary step to improve the offense, but they were still gifted some points and I need to see more before I pick the Packers over anyone.

We also need to see their secondary be something better than the 29th ranked pass defense in the league.

Right now I have both the Giants and Dallas walking into Lambeau and giving the Packers big fat L's

Bread

Banned
Yes I did. I have gotten crazy lucky with the level spins the last few days so now I have some really good cars so I switched it up. I got my first Horizon car last night so I am just using that to get my level up quicker.

lucky son of a bitch! i was inches away from getting a ford GT and jaguar last night. i've only received credits from the spins so far.

i did buy a dope ferrari for 120k at the auction house last night before signing off though, i'm pumped to get home and use it.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
What a wonderful dream.

Mine is the best NFLGAF has to offer.

lucky son of a bitch! i was inches away from getting a ford GT and jaguar last night. i've only received credits from the spins so far.

I know that feeling...

LJn0Af6.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Niiiiice love this constant source of gronk drama. He's so good but sometimes you wonder if it's worth it.

Francesa going in raw on Odell and well...he ain't wrong.

http://www.bigblueview.com/2016/10/4/13166402/mike-francesa-goes-off-on-odell-beckham-ny-giants-wfan

The last bit is really what irks me. When he gets into his tantrums on the sideline, you can see Eli push to try and get him the ball in the game and at times to a disastrous effect (the INT on what should have been a post route that he didn't run). It would be one thing if his bullshit led to monster plays but he's dropping balls and generally playing bad football because this stuff is in his head. It's hurting the fucking team and it needs to stop.

Supposedly, Jerry Reese is involved and is having words with Beckham about this shit. I said it yesterday, its indefensible and he needs to get his head on straight. His production at the moment isn't worth the antics.

Hello friends

lol you don't get to quote TDK now. And Trump has nothing to do with the Pats, leave that filthy swine out of it. Plus you want the Pats to do well so we all get a classic Pats Steelers playoff matchup.
Can we leave the Steelers out of it so I won't be forced to cheer for the Pats?

They don't want you in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. Need to score more points or it's the NEoGAF.com Bowl
It's not the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl anymore..

It's Battlefrog Fiesta Bowl now..

I really hate the logo and shit for it because they just took Tostitos out and put Battlefrog in it.. it's dumb.

I remember when Malcolm Butler shocked the world and did it

I remember when Aaron hernandez shocked the world and did it ;_;
:jnc

Sorry FMT, I'm too lazy to create the exact font for the Niners logo so I'm just using one of the default decal fonts for the moment. Not perfect but it's close enough

Euron

I've already started looking into the 2017 Draft that's how much the past two weeks broke me

@GiantsGAF should we go for a DE or RT in Round 1? And how do you guys feel about looking for a QB to sit behind Eli for a few years?

Top Bottom