• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Gears of War 4

desktop_2016_12_02_1785qwj.jpg

desktop_2016_12_02_16hno58.jpg
Nice ones.

Just finished playing that in split screen coop on my bf's new PC, and while it's so much more fun as a coop game, I kinda wish I could see full screen graphics more often xD Game is gorgeous.

Nick Pal

Nice ones.

Just finished playing that in split screen coop on my bf's new PC, and while it's so much more fun as a coop game, I kinda wish I could see full screen graphics more often xD Game is gorgeous.

I used to play a lot of co-op just to get the achievements back in the days lol. I've liked the single player game too in the series so far but there's some really lazily designed levels in this one and I think it's by time they changed the gameplay up a bit. Aesthetically though yeah..not the best looking game out there but looks really nice in some places and decent overall.

I have to zoom in a lot sometimes using the weapon scope to avoid capturing stuff I don't want in the frame and that means having to set the FOV higher to avoid loss of detail, but it's still apparent. Probably why my earlier stuff looked so compressed. What to do without a free cam?

How do you get rid of all of the UI from the camera in Watch Dogs 2? Am I just blind/dumb and missing a button prompt? Turning all the HUD options off doesn't do it.

Dopus

Banned
I also like the way they handle motion blur. It's definitely worth playing if you're into ArmA or PR. It's made by a lot of the core team of PR too.

YsGErMx.jpg

Rn175Yt.jpg

thr33face

Neo Member
Are we allowed to apply basic image correction? What about color correction, tone curves, transformations (keystone correction), ...?

Dishonored 2 -- Nvidia Ansel 19200x10800 > 2048x2048 -- exposure: +2.0 / contrast: +75
31075724810_6211698fe6_o.jpg

Top Bottom