• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

26172294473_b30efa5a4b_o.jpg

26682280792_71fd1e27d3_o.jpg

Flickr

KKRT00

Hope you end up enjoying it. It plays super smooth! Once I got my teeth really into it, I had a hard time putting it down when the closed beta ended last Monday.
Did they improve performance?

I was severely CPU limited on i5 2500k@4ghz. I had constant spikes below 100fps on Lowest settings.

I think F4 modding scene has fizzled out.
Was never as big as Skyrim

Weren't the mod tools JUST released? Wouldn't the real modding scene just be getting started?

I doubt it will ever be as big as Skyrim. Especially since we won't have the same level of ENB configs. But I figured the good mods would just now start being developed.

ozmozz

Weren't the mod tools JUST released? Wouldn't the real modding scene just be getting started?

I doubt it will ever be as big as Skyrim. Especially since we won't have the same level of ENB configs. But I figured the good mods would just now start being developed.

Yeah, they are just starting.

Forgot to upload a bunch last month. Had to super downscale these cause the output files at the 17x resolution was uh... about 700MB an image, haha.

screenshot_16-04-24_0n4sl4.png

screenshot_16-04-17_0qos8z.png

Love these shots! The character style in Overwatch is really cool. Colourful too! It's like Pixar meets anime or something, in a good way!

Insane. My favourite shot in this entire thread.

That's Natty for you. He takes these highly original shots that aren't just the default view you get when entering an area, AND he doesn't slap a silly red circle them =)

He's also the only one using that Hitman CE table that I spent way too much time fixing the FOV for =(

I had a question for whom can answer....

Does anyone know how to remove the HUD (and perhaps the character's model) in SPLINTER CELL BLACKLIST? I want to try and take screens and videos of the environments, but is it possible?

SCB_SCREENSHOTS_E3_SVM5_130610_4h15pmPT.jpg

That's Natty for you. He takes these highly original shots that aren't just the default view you get when entering an area, AND he doesn't slap a silly red circle them =)

He's also the only one using that Hitman CE table that I spent way too much time fixing the FOV for =(

If you are referring to the Anor Londo shot, it isn't the default view. It's a panorama of four shots unobtainable by default.

The 'silly' red circle is a Taoist seal of longevity.

UnrealEck

Overwatch looks a lot better in-game. It looks like the sibtleties of the lighting, the nice effects and texture shading shininess of the game is missing from screenshots.

Overwatch looks a lot better in-game. It looks like the sibtleties of the lighting, the nice effects and texture shading shininess of the game is missing from screenshots.

And here I thought therealminime's shots looked really good. Makes me want to try the game, but not without 21:9 support.

And here I thought therealminime's shots looked really good. Makes me want to try the game, but not without 21:9 support.

The art is so nice. Full of color and personality. I do agree it kind of looks better in motion (man does it run well) but it also doesn't have that 20,000 pixel image quality that the screens have ;)

No 21:9 support still bums me out. Hopefully it gets patched it at some point.

OtisInf

My apologies for the spoiler. I simply wasn't thinking.
In all seriousness, who cares. The game is debated to death online, if you think a screenshot 'spoils' the game for you, don't come here. Gee you might go to <random castle> in Dark Souls 3. I bet you also have to beat a couple of bosses and will die a lot. Oops, did I just spoil the game for someone? I understand spoilers of major plot points are bad, but there have been many screenshots of buildings / bosses in this thread: for someone who hasn't played the game, they will all spoil something for someone. Looking at screenshots from a game you don't want to have spoiled for you is therefore not recommended, if you still do that, then hey, you took a risk. I also doubt people will skip a spoiler marked picture: it's in human nature: 'oh! something is made hidden, but I can still look at it!' and *click*: a castle.

How do I do the spoiler thing with the thin line?
I cannot seem to find the info on how to do it anywhere.
It's right in the editor for a post (the black s button at the right) ;) the [spoiler ] tag

I had a question for whom can answer....

Does anyone know how to remove the HUD (and perhaps the character's model) in SPLINTER CELL BLACKLIST? I want to try and take screens and videos of the environments, but is it possible?

Also you need this extra .dll file if you have an AMD card (this fix only seems to work with Windows 10 though)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ydr2g23mbq86vrx/AMD+files+Win+10.rar

diaspora

It's been baffling me for a while since I finished ME2 and am moving on to ME3 for screenshots, but I finally got everything working.

I got GEDOSATO, and DOF from ReShade working in Mass Effect 3.

Prepare your butts.

Took a couple of hours but:
  1. Got gedosato working by rolling back to a 18 month old version
  2. Got depth buffer access via blood magic
  3. consequently am now able to inject depth of field
  4. flycam =D
  5. downsampling from 4k
  6. 15 to 20GB in HD textures

Top Bottom