• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

dr guildo

Different TOG on random NPC's skin. SSS operating :

32938482450_ca7221e1d9_o.png

32938482880_3dc1ff0b1f_o.png

Some truly astonishing vistas in this game.

By the way, as a newbie to this whole screenshot things: How do I get the highest possible quality screenshots from my PS4 to here, and how do I get my screenshots to behave and conform to the size of the screen without using quotes?

Some truly astonishing vistas in this game.

By the way, as a newbie to this whole screenshot things: How do I get the highest possible quality screenshots from my PS4 to here, and how do I get my screenshots to behave and conform to the size of the screen without using quotes?

In the "Sharing and Brodcast Settings" on the PS4, change the image type to PNG and export those screenshots using a USB flash drive. Also If I remeber right, the first post of this thread has a few image host you can use that doesn't compress your images when you upload.

Caayn

As an addition to what Omegabalmung9 already stated: Images will get auto scaled to the size of the browser page. Quotes are recommended to be used with pictures that are larger in the vertical dimension than in the horizontal dimension.

messing around with the photomode

uncharted4_athiefsend6njpq.png

uncharted4_athiefsendb8jm7.png

the pistol is pointing in the wrong direction FTSG (is this still a joke on GAF? you know... Fix This Shit Guerrilla... Killzone.. and stuff)

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Horizon in Photo Mode 4K, good gods... I thought the game already looked great on my regular PS4 but those shots look like wallpaper/concept art. Those vistas, skyboxes, foliage, etc. are just mind-blowing. Quite possibly the best looking game I've seen except maybe Star Wars Battlefront, and that's not an open-world game.

I'm buying this game tomorrow just for the native 4k and better graphical effects than the ps4. Really enjoying the demo so far.
TomClancysTheDivision_20170308111052.png

TomClancysTheDivision_20170308105000.png
Please turn off the chromatic aberration though! Really ruins the image quality.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I was gonna post my Horizon shots, but now I don't want too! There's already so many!

Instead, here are two Witcher 3 shots!

PS4 Pro!

33313260365_04b1c20dbc_o.png

33313258095_2b0f2fc283_o.png

Top Bottom