• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PC Screenshot Thread

DD

12840_20170513114452_3duvz.jpg

12840_20170513122614_z9u8j.jpg

R8TEDM3

This looks like nostalgia wrapped up in pure fun!

It's one heck of a good time! All that's missing in the game are power ups ala Blur/Mario kart style. I mean the courses created in the latest expansion are practically begging for it! If Micro$oft was smart they should have "Playground Games" develop a game like that for "Scorpio" It would sell like hot cakes.

34611033546_1e129a6b11_o.jpg

33809082084_3efe835525_o.jpg

Btw, my girlfriend took these last night! And she never plays or even cares when i play, but this expansion caught her eye, and wanted to play/capture these lol.

amoebae

masseffectandromeda_2o7so2.png

I wish we could rename saves so I could go back and play the architect fights again (now I don't suck at the combat). I think this dude was the last of them. I mean, I could have made a note of the save name but that would be approaching using logic...

Nick Pal

Not sure if you guys know about this cool little workaround app that allows you do upload edited/cropped/post-processed screenshots to Steam cloud. Really easy to use. Hope this is useful.

https://steascree.download/

I keep getting an error message while uploading screenshots that the Steam cloud isn't available. I think Steam is intentionally blocking the app or something because when I did a test using VLC media player and took a screenshot with F12, it uploads to the server without any issues. Anyway this an an off-topic discussion..

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. It has to be a screenshot of a game that's in your Steam library whether you've installed it or not, so I guess you could add a non-Steam game to your library and it should still work.

MrPickle

34301514120_db12ebc3a5_o.png

Ansel is broken with this game as of now, the free cam is totally restricted to the player pov.
You can simply look around but not actually move at all which makes it a total pain for capturing any sort of shots.
Hopefully it's just a bug & gets patched.

Top Bottom