• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PlayStation Press Conference in Japan set for September 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not sure what Killer Queen is being insidery about.

From Software are developing a multiplatform title and it's a new IP. Okay, we knew this already.
I mean, it's never been stated anywhere by Fromsoft that it would be multiplat, im saying there's a 99% chance its a multiplat based on what I was told. Yeah its not big news or anything juicy, but I thought it was worth putting out there, and with it not being an exclusive, the chances of it being shown at something like PSX start to dwindle.

Unless From decides to show it on their own terms at some kind of event, it'll be at E3 2018 and that's probably when we'll get our first look at it barring any leaks.

Resonance

If we're talking about From here, the game that probably has the highest chance of being unveiled is a new Armored Core. I'm hoping that they reveal something, but it's most likely going to happen during next year's e3 imo. I'm not getting my hopes up

I mean, it's never been stated anywhere by Fromsoft that it would be multiplat, im saying there's a 99% chance its a multiplat based on what I was told. Yeah its not big news or anything juicy, but I thought it was worth putting out there, and with it not being an exclusive, the chances of it being shown at something like PSX start to dwindle.

Unless From decides to show it on their own terms at some kind of event, it'll be at E3 2018 and that's probably when we'll get our first look at it barring any leaks.

I'm pretty sure they did announce it was multi.

There was some FROM graghic from some event. Think it was the same one that showed the PSVR logo.

Mcdohl

Rumor: Final Fantasy XVI to be teased at TGS

Obvious joke, nothing cool will actually be announced. Don't stay up for this folks!

I'm pretty sure they did announce it was multi.

There was some FROM graghic from some event. Think it was the same one that showed the PSVR logo.
Always assumed that was referring to Armored Core tbh, but they're developing multiple games right now. But I always just assumed Armored Core was the furthest along

AAMARMO

Banned
Someone sent this to SonyGAF!!!!
ignversussfkxj.png

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
If you're asking about an actual exclusive Switch game then it was never a thing outside of fanboy dreams, as far as I'm aware. But if you're asking for any Switch support then their logo appeared in one of those "third party support" charts Nintendo put out, which isn't a guarantee of support but it does mean they'll at least have a devkit. I wouldn't bet on their big "Action RPG" coming to Switch but I'm sure one of their upcoming games will.

Nothing exclusive, of course. But there were talks of them internally getting one Dark Souls game running on the system.

DMONKUMA

Nothing exclusive, of course. But there were talks of them internally getting one Dark Souls game running on the system.

iirc Laura Dale Kate was the only one reporting that and it was during the time she was "leaking" smaller info that she hadn't verify, I believe she said that there only one source saying that.

Ah, that. It was just a rumour (for the whole trilogy, not just one) and an unconvincing one at that. Dark Souls 3 doesn't exactly run fantastically on PS4/Xbone, the idea of it being ported down to the significantly less powerful Switch always seemed pretty farfetched.

Verendus Queen.
I mean
I have yet to plagerize numerous articles and post it as my own review of a game i haven't played. I think I've been fairly consistent in saying that I myself am not an insider and im not aware of every detail of From's workings. I know some things and that's about it. On top of that, the mods are in possession of pretty much all the information i have on the topic so if they were to catch me pulling that shit they could just ban me
But alas im still here.

Hexa

Any chance on KH3 info so y'all think? We've gotten KH stuff at TGS and if it is coming out next year, or at least if they're pretending like it's coming out next year, they should be ramping up the marketing cycle.

Skeeter49

Get that sleep! I would still go to sleep even if the conference was guaranteed hype. 3AM is ungodly.
Meh, staying up until 5AM is fun, even if you regret it the next day.

Agree it's not worth it for a conference, but doing things we regret is how life continues to flow in us. Then the next day of work/school is hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom