• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PlayStation Press Conference in Japan set for September 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea TGS was tonight.
Hope it's better than last years.

Watching something live is much better than watching it after it has aired its also why i use paid vacation days monday and tuesday during E3 week so i can watch the conferences live.

Agreed. Especially because after the show is over 'spoilers' over announcements are on the front pages of every single gaming website, and youtube videos.

Almost no point of watching it nonlive imo.

Watching something live is much better than watching it after it has aired its also why i use paid vacation days monday and tuesday during E3 week so i can watch the conferences live.
E3 is one thing, though eveb then i probably wouldn't and while yes its certainly exciting seeing it live, working full time has made me reconsider a lot of things about my life and staying up to watch videogames get announced is one of those things

Lynchian

It would be nice to see some FFVIIR news there or a new FF announcement but probably won't happen.

Can't believe that the FF30th anniversary came and went without any major announcement. What a disappointment.

Not sure if serious...

d469308a20eb26360b59c2c9343b1b101485960954_full.jpg

Toybasher

Neo Member
I'm hoping we get another re-release of the MGS collection. [Unlikely considering ps4 lacks pressure sensitive face buttons but it can be worked around.]

Frustrating it's not BC on ps4.

Edit: actually it should get ported to xbone and pc too. People shouldn't have to track down a lastgen system just to play the other games in the series.

kevin1025

Banned
I just want Ape Escape.

And maybe a trailer for one of the cut Colossi from Shadow of the Colossus.

And a new Legend of Dragoon.

I'm not asking for much, I swear.

Nameless

Hopefully Miyazaki blesses me in my sleep.

There was a point in time when I'd stay up till 4 something in the morning to watch this live without a fuck to give.

Javier23

Banned
I'm hoping we get another re-release of the MGS collection. [Unlikely considering ps4 lacks pressure sensitive face buttons but it can be worked around.]

Frustrating it's not BC on ps4.

Edit: actually it should get ported to xbone and pc too. People shouldn't have to track down a lastgen system just to play the other games in the series.
MGS2 HD just got ported to Android, so who knows. Konami is weird.

jbug617

Banned
Aksys just tweeted this out. Kind of random for them to tweet this.

@aksysgames: Another day comes to an end here at the Aksys Citadel. Have a good night. Oh, the Sony Japan conference is at 12am PST. #coffeeisyourfriend

X2X0

Completely forgot that it's today!

I doubt we will see anything important since they will probably keep it for PSX, but that being said I'm interested in watching it. There is a slim chance we might witness the announcement of the shenmue remaster.

Dream wise though, I'm hoping for that console version of TerraBattle that Sakaguchi has promised us.

Mediking

New Playstation handheld incoming.

And it gives me mixed feelings because Sony really should be focusing on PSVR and justifying it.

sinonobu

Banned
Just heard that SMD is spreading his 'insider knowledge' once again.

Does anyone know what 'credible information' he's spreading this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom