• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2018 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

MyNameIsRamo

Neo Member
Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4 Pro Super-Sampled 4K)

origins01zmfd7.jpeg

origins02iwiqc.jpeg

julio_grr

yes this is photomode which is not that special because insomniac games hyped it to be something really special !!!
I asked because the amount of details on the buildings seems insane, I was wondering if you have that amount of details ingame...

astroglide

This mite be a dumb question but how do you get the pics to come up. When I try though the media button I get an error

DonF

This mite be a dumb question but how do you get the pics to come up. When I try though the media button I get an error
it depends on the site you host the pictures. Try flicker or imgur. Seem like it doesnt support that page you are using.

9-8-2018_8-26-17_PM.png

edit: had to go to the original picture, there you get a link that the forum can embed. To clarify, I went to your link, clicked on "view original" then used that URL to "insert image" and it works.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Hello everyone! I just bought a PS4 Pro 2 days ago and I would like to ask you where can I find the direct link to my PS4 gallery? I looked on the PSN website but did not find anything that would allow me to share a URL for my screenshots :messenger_frowning_

Caayn

Forza Horizon 4 - demo (XB1X)

fh4_democaayn1afe7d.png
fh4_democaayn2o3e1p.png

Hello everyone! I just bought a PS4 Pro 2 days ago and I would like to ask you where can I find the direct link to my PS4 gallery? I looked on the PSN website but did not find anything that would allow me to share a URL for my screenshots :messenger_frowning_
As far as I'm aware Sony doesn't offer such an option. You need to export the image to a thumb drive (highest quality) or via social media and then upload it to an image host.

Be sure to set the image capture to 1080p and PNG.

Last edited:
Top Bottom