• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2018 NFL Playoffs - Wild Card Round

Something about a coffin corner punt gets my juices flowing. I dunno why. Good special teams are underrated

I’m gonna be honest. I wasn’t a huge fan of Trubisky coming out of North Carolina. I felt the same way about Jared Goff. To me they both seemed decent but overall they are “just a guy,” if that’s makes sense. We’ll see if I become a believer today

That was almost a safety

That catch shows you how the rules have changed. In the old days a pass like that the dude is getting earhole’d by a safety.

I’m not complaining, I think it’s heading in the right direction.

Nice play

Last edited:

greyshark

Terrible call by the refs there - and Trubisky almost gives the ball away. That decision potentially took a TD off the board there. At least the offense is getting more traction now.

greyshark

I’ll take a 6-3 lead after how that half went - offense needs to keep up that momentum in the 2nd half. Nagy has been great all year with halftime adjustments, let’s see what they come up with.

greyshark

Should have had that catch - would have been first and goal. Now have a tough third down here. A FG is fine but man you’ve got to get a TD with the way this game is going.

greyshark

Great answer by the Eagles defense - this might be their last opportunity.

WTF at that punt

Last edited:
Top Bottom