• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2019 PC Screenshot Thread

Dr.D00p

May 23, 2019
If you ever get the mod bug I may have some suggestions :messenger_winking:
Thanks...first thing I'm going to do is play through the 'vanilla' game, stopping to take screenshots with ReShade when I see something I like and after finishing it I'll start installing some mods.

BusierDonkey

Sep 21, 2018
Thanks...first thing I'm going to do is play through the 'vanilla' game, stopping to take screenshots with ReShade when I see something I like and after finishing it I'll start installing some mods.
Before you get too far, I seriously recommend you install stability mods like the Fallout 4 unofficial patch. Several game breaking bugs still exist in the game. With stability, memory fix mods and texture optimization “mods” I was seeing zero crashes and almost no bugs. You’ll also see a huge drop in stutters and a jump in frame rates without making any visual changes. Even my poor old 980ti was running the game locked 1440/60 in the downtown area. It’s not really modding, it’s the mod community making the game perform the way Bethesda should have :messenger_unamused:

I’ll stop shitting up this thread now... :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:
Reactions: Damien Crowley

jcage01

Sep 2, 2016
Anybody finished the Top Gear story? What was your finishing time for the Top Gear E-AT challenge?

Last edited:

Al3x1s

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2018
The realtime cutscene models in DMC5 look insane.
Speaking of that has there been any fix for the super pixelated look stuff get under the DOF filter? I fired it up last night to benchmark my PC after disabling the intel patches and it was still there (since launch) on a GTX1080 updated to the latest drivers/latest Windows 10 version.

Last edited:

ZiriusOne

Apr 15, 2018
This game is quite something man. I wish more open world games respected a players intelligence as much as Botw. I love that your map isn't just cluttered with points of interest but rather lets you find all of it yourself.

xPikYx

Neo Member
Jun 23, 2019
Sorry I can't upload the screenshots don't know why it gives me error and can't cancel the post

Last edited: