• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2019 PC Screenshot Thread

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Edit: didn't realise it switched pages between my two posts. Quoting it (removing the image tags) for game name.
swat_2019_07_07_14_23hgk7d.png
swat_2019_07_07_14_25tfj5k.png

Last edited:

Dr.D00p

Gold Member
If you ever get the mod bug I may have some suggestions :messenger_winking:

Thanks...first thing I'm going to do is play through the 'vanilla' game, stopping to take screenshots with ReShade when I see something I like and after finishing it I'll start installing some mods.

Thanks...first thing I'm going to do is play through the 'vanilla' game, stopping to take screenshots with ReShade when I see something I like and after finishing it I'll start installing some mods.

Before you get too far, I seriously recommend you install stability mods like the Fallout 4 unofficial patch. Several game breaking bugs still exist in the game. With stability, memory fix mods and texture optimization “mods” I was seeing zero crashes and almost no bugs. You’ll also see a huge drop in stutters and a jump in frame rates without making any visual changes. Even my poor old 980ti was running the game locked 1440/60 in the downtown area. It’s not really modding, it’s the mod community making the game perform the way Bethesda should have :messenger_unamused:

I’ll stop shitting up this thread now... :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
The realtime cutscene models in DMC5 look insane.
Speaking of that has there been any fix for the super pixelated look stuff get under the DOF filter? I fired it up last night to benchmark my PC after disabling the intel patches and it was still there (since launch) on a GTX1080 updated to the latest drivers/latest Windows 10 version.

Last edited:

xPikYx

Sorry I can't upload the screenshots don't know why it gives me error and can't cancel the post

Last edited:
Top Bottom