• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020: The Greatest Year in Gaming history.

CitizenX

Banned
Every year there are a lot of good games and i mean a lot., especially in terms of the genres being represented. However what is severely lacking is innovation or something really new. I mean look at the forums here alone praising as possible GOTG contender when broken down is same old open world game. It just happens to be amazingly beautiful.

Ellery

Every year there are a lot of good games and i mean a lot., especially in terms of the genres being represented. However what is severely lacking is innovation or something really new. I mean look at the forums here alone praising as possible GOTG contender when broken down is same old open world game. It just happens to be amazingly beautiful.

You REALLY should try Half Life Alyx (2020). It sounds like everything you are looking for.

turtlepowa

Banned
We had many good games like Ori or Doom Eternal this year, but no "Superstar" like The Witcher 3, Zelda, Mario Odyssey, GTA V or RDR2. Maybe it will be Cyberpunk.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Wasn't Outer Worlds released in 2019?

lol it's a shit year.
2011 was the greatest. Dark Souls, Portal 2, Skyrim, Saints row 3, Battlefield3, Gears3, Unchated3, Dead Space2, Crysis2, Witcher2, Rage, LA Noire. Even Duke Nukem Forever was released in 2011 lol.
Well this is hard to beat, holy shit what a great year.

thelastword

Banned
:messenger_fistbump: CyberPunk 2077 might still save this year after all.
The year does not need to be saved......Cyberpunk is an unknown quantity relative to reception......Wait till it comes out and see how it is received before you claim it your lord and saviour. The games with the most hype this gen disappointed the most and were notably massacred by the reviewers......

Top Bottom