• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 Hype Train

.Pennywise

Banned
2023 is shaping up to be one of the best years in gaming for like the last 15 years.

Let's take a took at some of the stuff we have in the stores for 2023.

SO GRAB YOUR TICKET WHILE IT LASTS AND GET ALL ABOARD THE 2023 LONG DISTANCE HYPE TRAIN CHOOOO CHOOOOO MOTHERFUCKERS!

HpgbtEr.jpg
3xNq1lk.jpg
fdqQrQX.jpg

Last edited:
Every years looks like it's shaping up to be the best ever until many games disappoint and get delayed.

2023 looked like it was going to have BoTW2, Baldur's Gate 3, FFXVI, Bloodborne Remaster and God of War Ragnarok... yet we had to settle for this niche game called Elden Ring becoming the best selling game of the year. :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I’m hype for some of the games coming out in 2023 but it’s hard for me to get too hype because its long way off.

Thankfully I still have tones of games to look forward in 2022.

ungalo

I'd really like to have the same enthusiasm. It's been 3 mediocre years in a row for me and a constant decline for gaming (it was already in motion long before).

It's true that on paper next year seems really good, even if some games on the list don't hype me at all.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Meh… Two of the games I‘m interested in are Remasters/Remakes and then there is Starfield, for which I lost a lot of enthusiasm after the delay. Hope the gameplay we see this week rekindles it.

Kinda think that Jedi Survivor will be delayed.

Top Bottom