• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

22 movies Ebert really hated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is one of the most boring films I've seen. The twist was complete bollox. I genuinely don't understand the praise for it.

I don't know, the ensemble cast was good? The line-up scene? The twist probably had more impact before it got satirized to all hell.

If you like The Usual Suspects, then you like Stephen Baldwin. It's that simple. You can't squirm out of it, neither. If you watched the movie and you liked it, then you are admitting to me and the world that you saw Stephen Baldwin and liked him and everything about all of it at once without any exceptions. That's the kind of person you are.

zeemumu

Didn't the 98 Godzilla take a stab at Siskel and Ebert and they criticized the movie for not trying hard enough to make fun of them?

I think this is one of the most boring films I've seen. The twist was complete bollox. I genuinely don't understand the praise for it.
It's a movie that came out during the early-mud 90s indy boom where all edgy indy movies were considered automatically to be "good" for being indyesque

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom