• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24 Thread, Ep 15 (9PM-10PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudNL

http://previews.isitonyet.com/e16.wmv

HOLY SHIT!
AWESOME!

Episode 16, the turning point of the season! This is gonna rock.
Maybe he will fly his Stealth Bomber right into Air Force One! :-O!

It's been a season of mindblowing suspense.
But nothing has prepared you for this.
Next monday the most shocking episode of 24 yet.
We promise a twist so big, IT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING.

Can't wait!

BojTrek

Banned
I just thought of this... if Palmer is coming back as President... maybe the stealth kills all members of Senate and VP... maybe they are in session and that is the time-frame The Mummy is worried about? Maybe they will leave this session my 11PM

Maybe the stealth bomber is not going for Air Force One, maybe one the jets protecting the President is already a bad-guy and we never saw it coming?

Hollywood

Banned
Let's see ... most shocking episode. It won't be that shocking considering its a twist anyone could see a mile away: a stealth jet taking out Air Force One. I mean thats what everyone thinking right? You don't need a spoiler tag or to see a preview to seen that coming a mile away.

And wouldn't if the whole staff gets taken out, Secretary of Defense Heller would then become de facto President? I don't see any of these as ultra shocking, but it will be entertaining either way.

VPhys

Well in reality I think its

President > VP > Speaker of the House > Secretary of State > Congress decides or something like that

I don't think the Secetary of Defense is in line. Of course
the ex-Pressident is not either

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I don't think what people are thinking is going to happen. It's too predictable.

Personally, I think someone else is pulling the strings not Mummy. I mean come on, how many plants did the bad guys have? SHOCK AND AWE.

CloudNL

I think they will find out who the real bad guy is.
I think Marwan will be captured or killed in the next episode.

suaveric

VPhys said:
Well in reality I think its

President > VP > Speaker of the House > Secretary of State > Congress decides or something like that

I don't think the Secetary of Defense is in line.

Actually, the entire cabinet is in line. I do believe it starts with the Sec Of State and goes from there. I don't remember the whole order though. That's the reason the always have one member of the cabinet stay out of the capital during the President’s State of the Union Address each year.

Memles

This week's episode of 24 brought to you by "Dramatic Irony".

This wasn't a plot episode...it was a transition episode that relied on the dramatic irony of us knowing what the villian is up to and CTU making all the wrong moves. And, on that front, it was really well done. Sure, nothing amazing happened, but damnit if it didn't evoke the emotion of "Why the hell are you ignoring the information you need?! Edgar, get your head out of your ass!" And, on that front, it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom