• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

27th March 2014 - The day that will go down in history as Johnny Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nike Johnny Manziel Pro Day Collection

Bjv0w26IYAABedV.jpg:large

Capitalism is a beautiful thing

Because he's just a half step above Case Keenum, and we saw how well the Texans did once the defenses adjusted to Keenum's scramble. We need a pocket passer like Bortles.

Have you not seen his pro-day? The ultimate pocket passer.
If Aaron Rogders, Russel Wilson and Tim Tebow had a baby, that would result in JFF.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I don't understand.

On a scale of Jason Street to Matt Saracen, how good is he?

He's kind of like if you put Lindsay Lohan in Doug Flutie's body.

Apparently this combination makes him the best football player ever
to have a great freshman year and look worse in his second year, coming up short in just about every big game he's played.

Homeboyd

to have a great freshman year and look worse in his second year, coming up short in just about every big game he's played.
What if I told you...

He was better in his second year than first?

Kusagari

The spoilered text isn't really true at all and I don't even like JFF.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The spoilered text isn't really true at all and I don't even like JFF.

He didn't look bad by any stretch, he was still one of the best players in college football, he just didn't look as good as he did last year. And he certainly didn't improve in any significant ways like you'd want to see out of somebody who is being considered for a top pick. To be entirely fair, it's not like he had glaring holes in his game. He was a great college football player. People who think he's going to be a great in the pros are optimistic at best. The only people who should want to see him get drafted in the top few picks are people who desperately want to see him fail.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
this dude is gonna be a huge bust in the nfl

hopefully he can lock down some sponsorships or commercials afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom