• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Catch All Sports Thread

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Osaka has sponsors doesn't she? They'll pretend to support her but nobody is paying for her not to appear with their gear.

First off, fuck the Vegas Golden Knights. Watch this fun sequence of events with Montreal down 2-1 in the last few minutes of the game!

Overtime, the refs miss a call when Corey Perry gets smacked in the face with a stick and starts bleeding immediately and goes straight to the locker room (you just hate to see it)

Then this beautiful moment happens:

Never thought I'd be rooting for the Habs but here we are. CANADA'S TEAM!

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Cant believe Habs might make the finals. That sucks.

As a Leafs fan, its bad enough we blew a 3-1 lead, but we'll never the end of this one if they win the cup.

Pejo

Not going to post too much about this since it can be viewed as "political", but can I just say how bullshit the 2021 TIME Athlete of the Year is? Simone Biles, sure a great athlete, but famous in 2021 for quitting due to mental health issues.

This is the same year that Shohei Ohtani had 156 strikeouts and hit 46 home runs as a goddamn PITCHER.

:lollipop_pensive:

AJUMP23

Not going to post too much about this since it can be viewed as "political", but can I just say how bullshit the 2021 TIME Athlete of the Year is? Simone Biles, sure a great athlete, but famous in 2021 for quitting due to mental health issues.

This is the same year that Shohei Ohtani had 156 strikeouts and hit 46 home runs as a goddamn PITCHER.

:lollipop_pensive:
Or Suni Lee competed and won.

Top Bottom