• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3 new OBLIVION pics from TGS **drool**

At XBOXYDE.

649_0001.jpg

649_0002.jpg

649_0003.jpg

GhaleonEB

Dracos said:
Looks nice as usual, but I don't know why I'm not impressed with it anymore.

The word 'jaded' pops to mind.

Looks amazing. To think of game of this scale has that much detail.

Triumph

Banned
If this isn't availabe AT LAUNCH(as in when the doors open at midnight on the 22nd) Mr. Duke is going to have to punch someone in the genitals.

Xenon

649_0003.jpg

For some this reason this photo perfectly captures the 360 at the TGS ;)

Looks great. I just hope the characters act like the have some emotion this time around other than apathy or anger.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I know when i look at this i should be thinking "Fable + content" but what i actually think is "Fable - charm"...Im still gonna buy it though.

"I know when i look at this i should be thinking "Fable + content" but what i actually think is "Fable - charm"...Im still gonna buy it though."

Big Heads and annoying accents do charm not make.

raYne

GhaleonEB said:
The word 'jaded' pops to mind.

Looks amazing. To think of game of this scale has that much detail.
:lol Actually I'm going through the same thing. After a while you just get tired of looking at the pics and they lose their impact because you just want the game to come out already.

For me though I don't get that overload feeling from this game yet, but there are quite a few upcoming games on all sides where new media just gets an "eh, looks nice.. let's move on" reaction from me.

Anyhow, back on topic.. "Looks nice". :p

trmas

Banned
Looks like it may be worth a rental. I just don't like FP adventure games - game me a good third-person view and I'm all over it.

Pretty, though.

trmas

Banned
Thanks. I haven't seen any third-person shots so I was unaware. Good, I'll definately have to rent it and see if it's worth a purchase. Maybe it will be what Fable should have been. Love medieval RPGs. Action RPG, right?

trmas said:
Thanks. I haven't seen any third-person shots so I was unaware. Good, I'll definately have to rent it and see if it's worth a purchase. Maybe it will be what Fable should have been. Love medieval RPGs. Action RPG, right?

If what Bethesda says is true the fighting should be quite fun.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Taking into account the scope of the game, I think it looks great. But even with all the attention to detail, how come the rain seems to be a mere illusion, not even staying on the ground, making the ground wet?
Regardless, I'll surely pick up this game...I don't know why, but I got hooked on Morrowind for Xbox for some reason. I still remember booting it up when I first got it, and was just going to check it out for a while...and...8 hours later, I managed to turn it off. Addictive would be the correct term. :lol
Unfortunately, my adventure came to a halt because of some nasty bugs...I really hope Oblivion will have most of its bugs ironed out. And a steady framerate.

Zaptruder

Banned
Port this to PS3! No really! You can do it!

Otherwise PC version for me, even if it'll have to run at shitty frame rates.

HokieJoe

GhaleonEB said:
Dumb question. I'm a Comcast customer - how do I host images from my account? Been tinkering around this week and can't seem to do it.

Yeah, Comcast's layout is pretty goofy.

Anyway, go to Comcast's homepage, sign in, and then go to Online Storage. Once there, you'll see the option to upload files.

If that doesn't work, go HERE, (Homepage/Personal Web Pages/Advanced Tools- at the bottom), and create a named directory (under Manage Directories). Then, go back to online storage and upload your files.

Hope that helps. :)

Krowley

sp0rsk said:
would be awesome on the revo.

i agree. even i they had to downgrade the graphics.

This is the main game still making me want an xbox 360 (although pd0 is interesting too). in graphics terms, i think it's close to the best stuff on the ps3 when you consider the massive size and scope. I personaly think it's more impressive than gears of war, and certainly looks to be more fun.

GhaleonEB

HokieJoe said:
Yeah, Comcast's layout is pretty goofy.

Anyway, go to Comcast's homepage, sign in, and then go to Online Storage. Once there, you'll see the option to upload files.

If that doesn't work, go HERE, (Homepage/Personal Web Pages/Advanced Tools- at the bottom), and create a named directory (under Manage Directories). Then, go back to online storage and upload your files.

Hope that helps. :)

Cool, thanks. :)

Juice

Dracos said:
Looks nice as usual, but I don't know why I'm not impressed with it anymore.

Yeah, I agree. I'm no longer impressed with pics of this game, just feel like, "Okay I get it already." I have a good handle on what the game is going to look like.

It reminded me of when Nintendo spent a solid three months releasing Smash Brothers screens in different positions every week... so monotonous it took the fun out of the actual game release.

Oh yeah, and I think that MGS4 trailer had a lot to do with it... since Rev doesn't suck, I suddenly have no money to support a 360 on top of those two. Guess I'll try getting the PC version to work.

BuG

ForzaItalia said:
:lol Someone needs to photo shop a set of headlights in that pic.
In addition I wouldn't mind seeing the lens overlay from Fatal Frame photoshopped on to it to commemorate Matlock's nature photography thread.

Raistlin

What is going to make or break this game is the animation. If it's pretty good, this game will look astonishing.

If it's stiff, this game is going to fall on its face graphically. It'll be like looking back at the original MK.

Rhindle

This game has no cool half hour cutscenes with cool guys in leather outfits talking about some shit that sounds cool

NO BUY

Top Bottom