• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

343 Debunks the LinkedIn Speculation that Halo Infinite is Cancelled for the Previous Gen

Maybe the last gen version of Halo has shifted away from 343i and/or being bolstered by the oncoming Zenimax crew. Leaving one team to work on the next gen version and one on a 'port'

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Maybe the last gen version of Halo has shifted away from 343i and/or being bolstered by the oncoming Zenimax crew. Leaving one team to work on the next gen version and one on a 'port'
His LinkedIn has been updated to now include Xbox One.
unknown.png

MiguelItUp

That's what I expected. For all the plans they have for Infinite, along with the plans of it being on previous gen, there's no way they'd just suddenly pull out. They've already put a lot of work into it, and the whole cross-platform aspect of it will help it go even further.

Flintty

People with Craig avatars were pushing it like crazy here.
NeoGAF Craigophiles are obsessed with Halo, for unexplainable reasons.

Part of me does wish is was canned on X1 though, but I suppose I have to have confidence the current gen version will be stellar despite the fact it’s ongoing.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I don’t understand why anyone would have believed that in the first place. Halo’s problems are not technical... it’s design and management. The world shown just didn’t have any life to it.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I am already certain they cancelled the game being worth playing when they took over the franchise, is there any reason to allow it to limp on at this point? 343 bassiacly keeps releasing Perfect Dark Zero over and over and some how are allowed to make more.

Top Bottom