• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360 becomes the next-gen console for ADVs - Time Leap announced

icecream

Public Health Threat
This month's issue of Gemaga has a bunch of new info on the game:

2n6tg9f.jpg

-Porting of the PC version stuff, the original scenarios, and new polygon data insertion are complete. The only things remaining are the production and fine tuning
-Original scenarios have been revised, amended, corrected, and supplimented
-New CGs added
-The scenes that were presented as pre-rendered movies in the PC version due to hardware limitations are all rendered in real-time on the 360
-The Bootbench will be included as an omake
-The Bootbench runs at a solid 70fps on the 360
-There will be a special trial version in the near future
-The 360 version may get additional songs as DLC from the PC fandisk, Time Leap Paradise, such as songs from Front Wing's other titles, and titles from other companies, such as Key's AIR.

icecream

Public Health Threat
Release date and pricing for the game revealed at SEGA Japan Consumer Conference 2009.

6/25 release date, 5,376 yen. Looks like it's going up against BLAZBLUE and Mamoru-kun. :D

15.jpg

Farnack

Banned
Victrix said:
I really hope you're a 14 year old girl

... there was no way to say that without sounding creepy
It would be creepier if I had said it.
Hazaro said:
Icecream also makes the best threads :lol
Though she's trying to be serious...

You're a she, right? 8O

Backs away...

icecream

Public Health Threat
That's a secret.

Prototype's official page has finally opened! Preorder bonus is the OST CD.

-Completely polygonal characters. Not static 2-D.
-Full, smooth, 60fps (guess they limited it from 70fps)
-Character designs by MA@YA

Famitsu pics.

mollipen

Slayer-33 said:
wow wtf.. i am slowly backing away from this topic.

What? Are you a girl? Do you have breasts? Do you understand how heavy those things can be? The one girl is just trying to provide a service to the other girl, and you turn it into something dirty!

Mamesj said:
If you're grown up and playing this game, you're playing it for the wrong reasons

What about Gals Panic games? I used to play those for the pronz, now I play it to try to get 100% all the way through. That shit is tough!

Average around 80 fps with my HD4870 on the benchmark..

really wish I could run it at 1080p since the graphics look so good, but it is limited..

I'd like to see some action/adventure games with this kind of cel shaded graphics, it looks very impressive.

-PXG-

Let me get this straight. Are these actual hentai sims? Do you run around, trying to fuck as many girls as possible?

Reikon

-PXG- said:
Let me get this straight. Are these actual hentai sims? Do you run around, trying to fuck as many girls as possible?

No. There's no sex in the console versions. There's an actual story.

There's sex in the PC one, but again, there's a story. For a lot of games, the sex is actually tacked onto the story, not the other way around (though I'm not saying that's so for every game).

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
-PXG- said:

No. Not on consoles anyway. And if you play the games to "fuck as many girls as possible", you would be playing it for the wrong reasons.

Mamesj

Banned
Robobandit said:
Average around 80 fps with my HD4870 on the benchmark..

really wish I could run it at 1080p since the graphics look so good, but it is limited..

I'd like to see some action/adventure games with this kind of cel shaded graphics, it looks very impressive.

wat

Mamesj said:

You don't like cel shaded games?

I'd like to see graphics like this in a traditional game, not a h-game or "adventure" game.

Basically, what if Tales of Vesperia or Eternal Sonata had looked this good on a technical level. That is what I'm thinking of.

icecream

Public Health Threat
Official Page on Xbox.com up. Custom soundtrack (for the dancing?), 720P, and DLC.

And the store pre-order goods have been revealed:

Messe Sanoh: Telephone card
15noqpu.jpg

Gamers: Telephone card
5y5jtd.jpg

Medio: Telephone card
2elzfgi.jpg

AmiAmi: Picture portrait
9lejd3.jpg

MAG*Mani: Picture portrait
357op5c.jpg

And my personal favorite, Imagine-group: Library card

icecream

Public Health Threat
Time Leap Demo is now up on Marketplace. Size is 611.07MB. Looks like Prototype is actually going to try to market this thing!

The Inside Xbox Game Navi is also up for people who want to know a bit about the game.

Now everyone can experience the fun for themselves. :D

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
those samples are pretty scary D: pre-orders monitored by FBI (or w/e Japan's version is ... or it doesn't exist :D )

Quixzlizx

Does this game also come with a YES/NO body pillow sheet like Dream C Club does? Because most of those girls look too young to say yes.

Top Bottom