• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3D Streets of Rage 2 rated by ACB

AdanVC

Absolutely looking forward to this, hope it gets confimerd soon!! Streets of Rage 2 is awesome with a totally rad soundtrack that I listen to a daily basis. Based Koshiro.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Yeah, Bonanza Bros. would be really cool, as would Gain Ground (which has maps with different elevations, meaning the 3D could be useful for an upgrade).

Neither of these games are likely for one obvious reason: they're both too high-res for the 3DS screen (roughly 500x400, or 400x500 in the case of Gain Ground).

Koobion

One of, if not my favorite game of all time! Day 1.

I hope the cheats work so I can attempt to beat it on Mania a second time :)

Hey guys I heard it multi platfo...like does nobody bother to read threads (or use the search function) anymore?

I think multi-platform most likely means SKU (3DS, 3DS XL, New 3DS, New 3DS XL, 2DS)..
No it means you don't to have to pay the ACB again if you want to release on another platform as I explained earlier in the thread which given those ratings are not cheap is a good thing to avoid.

Gandalf

Ahh man... This might be the title that finally tips me over the edge to finally get a 3DS (If officially confirmed). SoR2 is one of my favourite Genesis/Megadrive games.

Voliko

If a third wave with Genesis games is coming, Sonic 2 is a lock.

Long shot - Comix Zone would look hnnng in 3D.

Top Bottom