• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DO games you'd like to see remade for next-gen systems

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
Crash n' Burn
D
Guardian War(for the awesome gituar riffs)
PO'ed(Jetpacks, walking rectums and cleaver throwing cooks FTW)
Policenauts
Return Fire(want another one really bad)
Road Rash(want another one really,really,really bad)
Trip'd(puyo puyo-ish love)
Yu Yu Hakusho(the license, but made by treasure like the megadrive game)

Andy787

Banned
Just put Policenauts on the DS or PSP and I'm good. Not really missing anything else that was ever released on the 3DO.

VALIS

Kleegamefan said:
Crash n' Burn
D
Guardian War(for the awesome gituar riffs)
PO'ed(Jetpacks, walking rectums and cleaver throwing cooks FTW)
Policenauts
Return Fire(want another one really bad)
Road Rash(want another one really,really,really bad)
Trip'd(puyo puyo-ish love)
Yu Yu Hakusho(the license, but made by treasure like the megadrive game)

Those plus STAR CONTROL 2!! Only my favorite game of all time. Shockwave would be great as well. A 3D shooter plus B-movie FMV theatrics? Yes please. Speaking of which, a new Wing Commander would be nice, too. FMV was considered a scourge at the time, but I'd really like to see it make a comeback. I like that cheesy, B-movie vibe.

Also, one of my favorite puzzle games of all time is Incredible Machine, but that would probably be way too bareboned for a next gen console. Would make a perfect DS title.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Star Fighter 3000 for the win. Only more similar to the classic Archimedes version than the watered down console port.

Just Road Rash.

What with the crazy sandbox games we have now, they could drop you into a fully 3D world - say get from point A to point B as fast as possible, by any means necessary and BAM! WINNER!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
lqboxf.jpg

Outpost #31

I would love to see the guys from criterion have a go at Road Rash and i wouldn't mind seeing a new Return Fire either.

oBa

Space Hulk.
I actually liked the 3DO remake better than the older PC version.

The Horde.
One of the last great Toys for Bob games.

Road Rash.
Last decent version of this franchise was on 3DO in my opinion.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
I've only played 2 games for 3DO, Road Rash which a remake or new entrance in the series would kick ass, and D which I thought was a pretty damn good game.

Tortfeasor

Mr. Lemming said:
Twisted.

Seriously.

I agree... This was by far the best game on the system, and also the most "next gen" imho.

Star control 2 was fantastic, but it was just a PC port, so it really shouldn't be counted.

dazzgc

Banned
Road Rash(one of my favourite games ever). Need for speed 3do version is actually fun unlike the current gen crap. Shockwave

Sapiens

Nothing, really. The only respectable thing that came out of 3d0 was Crystal Dynamics, which I beleive got their start on 3D0

they were a bettere company on the PSone

Top Bottom