• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS firmware update - 4/25 FOLDERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Update is here in EU. Now downloading.

FOLDERS coming soon... Yes....

Couple of pictures.
iwwIol4Xc8rkZ.jpg

i9pgxhOV3kT0b.jpg

ibnPdx6toRe6EJ.jpg

Kind of silly that you can only use blue folders. Not a big deal, just a little silly.

Edit: Hey, they eShop has two rows now. They scroll separately. The bottom row are categories like Best Sellers, Virtual Console, Applications, Top Rated by You, and Nintendo 3DS Games at Retail.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
But you can't put a folder inside another... That's folderception :/

Wiz

I haven't been this excited for folders since I went shopping for school supplies as a kid.

vall03

damn, my download is slow, looks like their servers are getting hammered or maybe my speed is just slow... *sigh*

eShop now also has an option to "Scan QR Code." I just redeemed Kid Icarus 3D earlier today, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't there.

Edit: My GB VC games have updates available, but it didn't notify me about them. Odd.

axisofweevils

My folders so far:

A for Ambassador
C for Classics (3D)
T for Trailers
Z for Zelda
3 for 3DS Ware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom