• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS Update Now Available: Adds Miiverse, L+R to activate camera, etc

Dr. Buni

Well here we go.

jSMpzqoW2fetV.png

Holy shit. Best update ever?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Removed the limit to system transfer? Megaton.... Damn I might get the Zelda XL after all.

ryushe

So wait, we can actually post on the miiverse from the 3DS?

I was under the impression that Ninty locked that sucker down.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure if you have an existing id on your Wii U and you link it with the 3DS now, it combines the friends list. I just went to my 3DS friend list and got a buncha notifications of new friends.

plank

Are screenshots now available?

Edit: Don't have a 3DS just wondering if its the same as the Wii U with browser shots and whatnot.

BONDO

I need to sit and mess around with my 3DS.
Some of these are obvious but for the most part i dont see how these help me out.
Just 3DS ignorance really.

All i ever do is turn the thing on...play a game...shut off.

Sorry,
would somebody please explain to me this
third world eShop and Canada talk?

Once you create an NNID, you can't change the region it is associated with, which means you can't change the eShop it's associated with.

Many of us in the Americas but outside the USA/Canada/Mexico use the Canadian eShop because it accepts International credit cards, and our local eShops are either empty or overpriced.

Berordn

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure if you have an existing id on your Wii U and you link it with the 3DS now, it combines the friends list. I just went to my 3DS friend list and got a buncha notifications of new friends.

Are they system friends or just Miiverse friends?

GulAtiCa

Needs more communities, but I assume(hope) Nintendo will add them.

Anyways, love that we can now finally get 3DS screenshots.

Anteo

This is so cool, Miiverse 3ds screenshoots are in 3d!

Edit: So the 3d depends on the depth you were using huh. Makes sense.

Cbajd5

Weird, just got an error exiting from Miiverse to the Home Menu while in Bit Trip Saga. It didn't kick me out though, just said: "An error has occurred. Please save in any currently running software, then restart the system." or at least something like that. Can't get it to happen again though.

BECAUSE CAPCOM HATES YOU

I guess it doesn't work the other way around though?

It automatically takes one anytime you press Home. Just go to make a post, and press the attachment button.

That's a pretty smart way of doing it I guess. It's cool that you can pick the top screen or the bottom. I figured they'd make it top screen only for some reason.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Looks like about 45 seconds to go from the game to typing a description for your screenshot, so, uh, choose 'em wisely.

Lkr

Does NNID mean account system? I can buy something on eShop now and not worry about getting a new system? Does it extend to past purchases as well?

KarmaCow

1) Did Capcom disable Miiverse screenshots in MH3 on the 3DS as well?
2) Since screenshots are tied to posts, does that mean you can't create screenshots of games that don't have a community/thread?

Top Bottom