• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS XL on sale for $160 at Best Buy (Dec 9th - 15th)

slit

Got my XL today at Target. It was a pain in the ass though. Three employees had to come to the register cause they couldn't figure out how to price match. I was sliding my card 50 times cause they don't know what they're doing, but at least I got it.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Just picked up mine from Target. Nothing on display, but they had a bunch in the back when I inquired. Price match and Gift Cards were a breeze.

Flunkie

Banned
Finally decided that I'd pick one up, then they were all out of the MK bundle when I went to go get one, and that's the only reason I was going to get one, because it'd be essentially getting one for $120 with MK on top. I'll just wait now I guess, for new colors or a price drop or something.. The entire town was madness due to Christmas shopping so I just said fuck going to Target and trying my luck. I don't need one that bad.

Z_Y

So what is up with Best Buy's in-store pick-up? Seems to be broken. Ordered my daughter a bundle about 5 days ago and then travelled the the 2+ hours to get it yesterday (I was in the area for something else as well though).

Get to the store and they couldn't find my order. Then they retrieve another 3ds off the floor but I had to correct them because it wasn't the bundle. So then they come back with the 3ds and MK DS not 7. I had to send them back again. Finally after waiting about half an hour they locate a MK 7 copy. However, I really wanted the bundle because MK 7 was digital. (kids lose shit) Manager sensing my frustration, and knowing that we had travelled so far, asked if there was anything else he could do. I asked for a gift card or another game and he said no problem. So I scored a 3DSXL, MK 7 and and NSMB2 for $170. I'm satisfied but still wish I had all of this in digital form. The hassle made us late for our other plans too...so that was shitty.

Best Buy employees were super nice though. Except for one girl who kept saying that they never had it in stock and I should have gotten an email saying as much. I told her that I recieved 3 emails telling me it was ready to pick up including one approximately 15 minutes before I walked in the door. Talking to the wife and she had the samn damn experience with something she got me for Christmas. She got a $10 GC for her troubles. I told her that's nice and all but FREE SUPER MARIO BROS!

OctoWara289

Neo Member
I'm looking to get a 3DS for my friend for her birthday next week. Specifically the smaller 3DS. Now I know I should've thought of this sooner with all of the holiday sales, but it really hadn't occurred to me until now, lol. Are there any great deals or bundles out there for the regular 3DS? Wasn't it 139 somewhere not too long ago or something? I thought that would become the official price. Soon? Thanks!

QaaQer

I'm looking to get a 3DS for my friend for her birthday next week. Specifically the smaller 3DS. Now I know I should've thought of this sooner with all of the holiday sales, but it really hadn't occurred to me until now, lol. Are there any great deals or bundles out there for the regular 3DS? Wasn't it 139 somewhere not too long ago or something? I thought that would become the official price. Soon? Thanks!

you should start a new thread, something like "Best 3DS prices" or "3ds price watch" or somthing. The 139 price was a special price, some people thought it was an official price reduction, but it isn't. edit: just noticed you are a junior, maybe someone could start the thread for you.

Look on Amazon

Top Bottom