• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4 years of service

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Every time i look at this, I am always surprised by my high like count. i always thought people hated my opinions because of how much pushback i get lmao. woke up to 35 likes today and i was like wtf.

I cant believe adamsapple has topped me even though he only started posting a couple of years ago. He's going to get up there with manabyte and deepenigma one day i can feel it. I guess I will have to settle for having the best post/likes ratio after evillore in the top 10. yes, i am nerdy enough to do the math.

This excellent humble brag deserves a ban. :)

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Every time i look at this, I am always surprised by my high like count. i always thought people hated my opinions because of how much pushback i get lmao. woke up to 35 likes today and i was like wtf.

I cant believe adamsapple has topped me even though he only started posting a couple of years ago. He's going to get up there with manabyte and deepenigma one day i can feel it. I guess I will have to settle for having the best post/likes ratio after evillore in the top 10. yes, i am nerdy enough to do the math.
I have 8000 posts with a 20,633 reaction score. My ratio may legit be number 1, just like my tag :messenger_smirking:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I have 8000 posts with a 20,633 reaction score. My ratio may legit be number 1, just like my tag :messenger_smirking:
pretty sure thats a 2.5 ratio. impressive but not as high as evillore who is at a whopping 3.3x ratio. And most of his posts were from before he implemented the likes system.

Rival

Gold Member
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member

You have ego that is appealing. I used to be like SlimySnake post? Aww hell naw. Now I'm like... Yeah... This is gonna be good.

Top Bottom