• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

46K Ps5 on Amazon later today

Moochi

Ps direct queue is open for me, but there's a message saying all consoles are sold out, so I'm not sure what this queue is for.

I've been trying the PS Direct for months, and I haven't made it through yet. Its the only store I haven't bought a PS5 from at this point. Has anyone on here ever made it through?

mortal

Gold Member
Amazon apparently will be this week.
Yea we'll see...
unsFBxQ.gif

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
I've been trying the PS Direct for months, and I haven't made it through yet. Its the only store I haven't bought a PS5 from at this point. Has anyone on here ever made it through?
I have a few times. All the way to checkout and my bank declined it. I tried with the link on the last page, gave up. I just wanted to see if I could get thru.

Its all a random thing, but I had success with the incognito trick. I may have written the info wrong, it didnt work this time for me. Just know if you try that trick and see different progress bar lengths, times it worked.

Last edited:
I have a few times. All the way to checkout and my bank declined it. I tried with the link on the last page, gave up. I just wanted to see if I could get thru.

Its all a random thing, but I had success with the incognito trick. I may have written the info wrong, it didnt work this time for me. Just know if you try that trick and see different progress bar lengths, times it worked.
I'll try that next time I catch it. I am curious how many people they let on at a time and how many they sell per batch. You'd think that with only one sale allowed to each PSN ID, that you'd eventually hear about more people getting through. I'm sure serious scalpers just create tons of psn IDs, but I wonder if the Sony Direct sales are even worth the bother for them.

They should weight priority by number of trophies, that would be a good way to reward Playstation players.

Last edited:
Top Bottom