• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4chan rumour on upcoming Xbox events and new game reveals

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
AVNB1GT.png

So, you guys hate Timdog and Klobrille ? How about Jez ?

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
When TinDog and Klobrille "confirms" something we reached that point where fakes news are really take as official PR lol

BTW in early 2019 I predicted MS having a May event for console reveal and games shows at E3.
Coronavirus changed to all digital events but it is basically a given these ones.

Am I an reliable guy? Nope it is just that these "events" are too easy to predict.

Last edited:

INC

Yeah. The games have to be knock offs of Playstation first party games.
/s

Halo....joy
Fable......was once a great game, loved the first 2
Unknown game Japanese (scalebound remake lol)
Obsidian
Forza, obviously gonna be fine, could be worse, could be GT photo mode with Japanese lift music

From that info, nothing of interest then, since theres literally no info

Last edited:
Fable would definitely sway me into buying a series x and hope microsoft don’t just come out with average looking exclusives from big devs and then the same devs make better multiplatform titles.

JordanN

Banned
UE4 going strong into next gen
Keep in mind, UE3 also survived this generation as well.

We had Smite, Batman Arkham Knight, and Mortal Kombat 11 still use it.

Since the engine is always being upgraded, you don't need to build an entirely new one from scratch to be considered "next gen".

Last edited:

gaming_noob

One thing I’ve always admired about Sony is the sharing of their tools and tech. I’m glad MS has finally caught up with that.

Banned
I can only assume Halo MP will be F2P.

could be, or at least it could get a free 2 play version where you can't unlock anything through gameplay and a payed version that comes with the campaign that has all the cosmetics unlockable through gameplay.

SpartanN92

Banned
I can see that being huge even though it’s probably the last thing I want.

I very much want to see Halo back as the top dog but at the same time I don't want any BS in the game. Just make a good multiplayer in the same vein as Halo 2/3 with a good unlock system that doesn't take forever and has a good art style for Machinima. If they can do that then I gladly take it in whatever form it comes.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Already knew majority of what's in that 4chan post but nevertheless, im super hyped to see Fable. A next gen fantasy Witcher action RPG...hell yeah!!!

Pallas

It would be great to finally see something about Fable, and an open world Halo but with linear missions sounds promising but... it’s really easy to fuck up open world games, it’ll remain to be seen if 343 can hit gold with a very ambitious Halo title.

Also third party Japanese exclusive? Interested.

When TinDog and Klobrille "confirms" something we reached that point where fakes news are really take as official PR lol

BTW in early 2019 I predicted MS having a May event for console reveal and games shows at E3.
Coronavirus changed to all digital events but it is basically a given these ones.

Am I an reliable guy? Nope it is just that these "events" are too easy to predict.

Are you saying Klobrille is spreading fake news?

SirTerry-T

Id
Interesting if Fable is truly using photogrammetry. Means we will be getting a more realistic game. Could be huge.
I'd be more surprised if it didn't use it. Playground have shown us in their last Forza Horizon title that they are more than comfortable with the process.

LostDonkey

I might actually be able to stay up and watch these shows of the lockdown continues in UK. Not at work so got all the time in the world.

EXCITE!!

LED Guy?

Banned
Oh very exciting, I hope Microsoft just blows us away with AAA graphically-demanding huge-budget games to showcase new next-generation games built from the ground up in their new extremely powerful Xbox Series X, I really hope so.

Because we all know Sony on the other hand will be doing their stuff and they always excel at it, Microsoft have to prove themselves.

Last edited:

Pallas

Oh very exciting, I hope Microsoft just blows us away with AAA graphically-demanding huge-budget games to showcase new next-generation games built from the ground up in their new extremely powerful Xbox Series X, I really hope so.

Because we all know Sony on the other hand will be doing their stuff and they excel at it, Microsoft have to prove themselves.

No doubt Sony will showcase amazing games, I hope to see amazing quality from Microsoft too next gen!

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
I'd be more surprised if it didn't use it. Playground have shown us in their last Forza Horizon title that they are more than comfortable with the process.
Sure, but it's a big departure for the series. It hopefully means a full reimagining like I hoped.

Batiman

Banned
I very much want to see Halo back as the top dog but at the same time I don't want any BS in the game. Just make a good multiplayer in the same vein as Halo 2/3 with a good unlock system that doesn't take forever and has a good art style for Machinima. If they can do that then I gladly take it in whatever form it comes.
Ya same. If the core BTB and slayer are not intruded by ftp stuff then I’ll be happy. It honestly makes sense but I never even considered it until you mentioned it. I think devs are finding a good balance in FTP games nowadays compared to before. Apex, fortnite and COD are pretty fair

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Very excited for the return of Fable, I believe it always had the potential to compete with TES and The Witcher, but it never really reached that quality mark
I wasn't excited about fable until they mentioned the photogrammetry. Now I'm at least not writing it off outright.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
So the only reason I know TimDog is that way the hell back in like 2013 I was invited onto a podcast. I don't even remember the name of it, but TimDog was one of the guys on it. I never thought twice about him after that day, but I did follow him on Twitter. Then as the years went on I would see shit pop up from him on Twitter posting about insider type information. I just continued to more or less ignore it. At E3 last year I was invited to Xbox Fanfest with my brother. I was standing in line and this guy looked at me and I noticed him. I sort of had a weird "OK, I know this guy but I have no clue where from." We were standing outside in line at the Microsoft theater killing time so I hoped on Twitter looking at all the cool posts from the event thus far and sure enough there he was. I had been following him on Twitter for like 6 years.

The next night was the fan showcase thing that we all got to go to. My brother and I walk in and head into the main area where all the demos are and I see Tim standing there by himself. So to be friendly I walked up to him and said hi. Introduced myself and my brother told him we've been following eachother forever. When I told him my Twitter handle he knew who I was. Chatted for a few minutes. He was in a strange mood like he was mopey or something though. He mentioned talking to one of the executives and they must told him off or were dismissive or something. I honestly do not remember. He and I took a selfie and went on our way. That is the extent of which I have ever really spoken to him. I don't really "know" him I just know of him and have met him by pure coincidence at E3. As for Klobrille yeah I have no damn clue who he is.
He is the guy who leaked many of Microsoft's studio acquisitions before they happened. Only speaks when he is absolutely sure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom