• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

69th Primetime Emmys | Hosted by Stephen Colbert | Sept. 17 8e/5p

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yes, got both Black Mirror wins. That episode just feels like something Emmy voters would eat up. It's not too sci-fi.

Sherlock is just way too up its own ass to win anything these days. They'd have to reel it way back.

Mikef2000

Well this is a gross post.

Now that you mention it, it does seem gross to say. I was mainly commenting on how skinny she is now. She was much

So awesome to see San Junipero get so many awards, it blew me away. It haunted me for days after I watched it.

Fuck yeah San Junipero! Night's going great so far. Only disappointments for me are Louis Anderson and Rupaul's Drag Race. Although I was happy to see Alec get it. Fuck the Voice though. C'mon Handmaid's, sweep!

Kandinsky

The dude from Heroes is nominated for best actor?, wtf he must've improved a lot since that show, because he was the worst.

Monocle

I've been over the Emmys since they repeatedly snubbed Hannibal.

With that said, go Better Call Saul and Westworld! Oh and also Robin Wright, who is awesome.

Top Bottom