• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

7/7/07 - The Bungie Day Thread

MrDaravon

urk said:

8=

8==

8==D

8==D~

snore

6blanac.jpg

RPS37

Hey guys, what's going on in this Bungie Day thread...hasn't it been 2 days since...

oh I see.

Hilarity. :lol

Ramirez

Not gonna start a thread for this, but would someone from Bungie please explain to me what was going on in the level designers head when they made Terminal? Specifically the area up top where you can only spawn and there is no other way to get in? It turns every game on the map into a campfest if one team spawns in there, ****ing stupid map. -_-

SpudBud

Ramirez said:
Not gonna start a thread for this, but would someone from Bungie please explain to me what was going on in the level designers head when they made Terminal? Specifically the area up top where you can only spawn and there is no other way to get in? It turns every game on the map into a campfest if one team spawns in there, ****ing stupid map. -_-
I played that map yesterday...bad, just bad. The wraith on that map is a little stupid.

3rdman

Thats it! Now I'm getting all hyped for tomorrows conference...can someone please Martyfy my avatar!

Edit: LOL its not showing up! :p Out of bandwidth... :(

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Ramirez said:

i REALLY like it... aside from that spawn area. running in and around the bomb base with a shotgun is pure ownage

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Ramirez said:

Racist.

tombur

NJ x Falkor said:
Is anyone still in the IRC, I just downloaded mIRC, I dont know how to use it :(

No-one is in the irc really, but you can come in if you like - just go onto configure, make up a name (make it short) - put in your email, and then go onto servers. Then add server, put "efnet.demon.co.uk" into the server, 6667 for ports, and "gafhalo3" for channel. And then connect to server!

NJ Shlice

I think theres something on the work computers that is preventing me from joining. I've tried like three different site/programs to get on the IRC. Boooo!

NJ x Falkor said:
I think theres something on the work computers that is preventing me from joining. I've tried like three different site/programs to get on the IRC. Boooo!

Any sane workplace would block IRC ports. It's work, you're supposed to work. :lol

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
tahrikmili said:
Any sane workplace would block IRC ports. It's work, you're supposed to work. :lol

I block IRC and all other chat clients and protocols for all employees. Save one. :D

TDG

Banned
So, I can't get back into the chat. Can someone help me? You kids and your "Instant Messaging", it's all too complicated for me.

ant1532

Banned
:lol I just noticed. I was like who the hell are these people and what's so funny.

Then I see Frankie high in the background.

Top Bottom