• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

7/7/07 - The Bungie Day Thread

GhaleonEB

NJ x Falkor said:
Yeah. It's starting already.

I'm going to stick to AJ and IRC
I think this post proves it.

I'll be taking my kid swimming from about 6:45 until 7:45, so I'll be back just in time to watch the carnage in IRC at home.

I predict multiple meltdowns, for multiple reasons. :lol

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
NJ x Falkor said:
Do It...

skillotohn.jpg

Kickass Falkor, kickass!

Ramirez

Stinkles said:
Then apologize for opressing Terminal.

Well, I actually like the map aside from that room! I love destroying people with the Wraith even though I know it's horribly cheesy and very frustrating to be on the receiving end of :lol

GhaleonEB

squicken said:
Why does Ghaleon have a red box next to his name? Why was he bad repped?

Yeah, here's what I said in another thread. Apparantly I should "start looking for proxies" ever thout I have

1) Never trolled other systems
2) Adhere to the ToS
3) Stay positive to the point where I'm mocked for it
4) Igonore trolls

I do however call out the mods on occasion for their blatant double-standards, which is why I had my tag updated twice - one to add "lapdog" and the next for the link. And the link is to a post commenting on a blantantly stupid thread title change.

Apparantly, that's cause for bannings.

GhaleonEB

ant1532 said:
Is there any disadvantages with the bad rep though?
It's a way for the administration and moderation staff to track people who are in perpetual violation of the ToS. It basically means, one step away from being permabanned.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
GhaleonEB said:
It's a way for the administration and moderation staff to track people who are in perpetual violation of the ToS. It basically means, one step away from being permabanned.

you're kinda being overly dramatic. they are effing with you. move on.

squicken

op_ivy said:
you're kinda being overly dramatic. they are effing with you. move on.

That's easy to say when you're not the one being effed with. Kinda disappointing the reactions in this thread. The nicest guy on the forum is getting pushed around and you guys throw up Marty gifs and go "oh well".

op_ivy

squicken said:
That's easy to say when you're not the one being effed with. Kinda disappointing the reactions in this thread. The nicest guy on the forum is getting pushed around and you guys throw up Marty gifs and go "oh well".

bullshit. look at my tag. i've had thread titles changed. i've been banned. anyways... enough.

so, whats this halo 3 thing i've been hearing so much about?

squicken said:
QFT.

So many constructive posts in most non-trolling way mean nothing afterall. :(

Ghaleon, in meantime, just don't say anything about this whole thing. You might close your door to back to your original status unintentionally.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Mods have a lot of shit and idiots to deal with in the next few days. Let's respect the nightmare being visited upon them right now, and address it gently in a few days.

Because today is a good day to read gaf. And Bnet.

thekad

Banned
Stinkles said:
Mods have a lot of shit and idiots to deal with in the next few days. Let's respect the nightmare being visited upon them right now, and address it gently in a few days.

Megaton?

GhaleonEB

Stinkles said:

Are we going to have to use our A-K?

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Oddly enough, I just jumped back in my lowrider, coming out feelin' 'bout ten pounds lighter.

op_ivy

apocalidiot said:
]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/Apocalidiot/martyninja.gif[/IMG]

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/Apocalidiot/kick.gif[/QUOTE]

:lol love the pwnt one! <didnt the old lady have a killzone head before?>

great work hedgecore

Top Bottom