• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

7/7/07 - The Bungie Day Thread

scarybore

urk said:
Better now then the end of September. But yeah, that sucks.

True, I might try and download them on a friends 360. At the very least I demand pictures of these festivities!

D3VI0US

All you people who are SOL you could just recover your account at a friends house and DL them but it's probably not worth the trouble. Anything Mischief would rock though! :lol

pasposter.jpg

Oh yes.

GhaleonEB

With E3 right around the corner I have my expectations calibrated to "low". Something fun and festive but not mind blowing. I want a new vidoc, but I'm not expecting one.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I just knew Bungie wouldn't let us down! :D

I'll be waiting!

Deathcraze said:
Shitty time to have a 360 fixed :(

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as well, thanks to the DVD drive... but I still have my HDD, so I will be passing over by friends to get this...

Ramirez

I don't think we'll get a Vidoc til E3, if even then...probably just alot of informative articles with no screens...:( (Set it low, we can only go up from here!) :lol

So we all are expecting themes, and gamerpics. Right?

Do you think they are going to surprise us with a ViDoc, it doesn't seem very likely?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Whoo, tomorrow is the last day I'll have Live available to me until late August. Good stuff.

I wonder if the theme will have Single Player screenshots!

Ooooo

I am soo excited! Going to go make a new trailer to get me pumped! Wooo hoo

Top Bottom