• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

8-4Play 12/10/10: JUMP THE SHARQ (or The Monster Hunter Show)

Podcast depressed me more than ever. Portable 3rd not going to see a NA release. :( Oh well thats it for me for a while as I am not importing it.

Kuran

Banned
Anerythristic said:
Podcast depressed me more than ever. Portable 3rd not going to see a NA release. :( Oh well thats it for me for a while as I am not importing it.

Why are you thinking that, because they aren't doing the translation?

If you played any MH game before, its safe to import this game as its perfectly playable. Especially when you use some translation guide whenever you need something specific.

depward

This was an awesome podcast. Really enjoyed the discussion. Brought up some really good points about how Capcom could potentially improve MH for the West.

hank_tree

I started listening to this podcast and after about 15 minutes I was back playing MHFU. And after the podcast was over I kept playing until like 4am. Awesome podcast.

No_Style

Thanks for that excellent intro/guide to the world of Monster Hunter. I am more learned.

Not sure if I want to get into it though. Sounds terribly annoying with that whole claw grip on PSP thing. And no, Tri isn't an option for me.

theDonutking

Neo Member
I'm almost sold on picking up MH Tri, or maybe I should wait until portable... I'd give me a reason to fire up that first gen PSP

Top Bottom