• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A 22•22 Tribute Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
22:22:22 22:22:22 was a larger than life personality on this forum and his passion for anime, fitness, and life was unsurpassed.

Here is an opportunity for you to say something about the man, the myth, and the legend.

Here was the latest photo of him that I could find:

JJ1.jpg

I have said it before but I will say it again... His strength and courage right up until the end is an inspiration to me.

I did not know the man except for his posts here and I am still sad that he has been banned and if that doesn't say something about how great he was and is I don't know what does.
His personality was able to reach through a computer screen and grab a lot of us and that is a very impressive thing!

R.I.P. 22:22:22 22:22:22

image.php

Smoke em' if you got em' !

acfae9d228477898aa979c4b80e2a364.gif

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
22:22:22 22:22:22 was a larger than life personality on this forum and his passion for anime, fitness, and life was unsurpassed.

Here is an opportunity for you to say something about the man, the myth, and the legend.

Here was the latest photo of him that I could find:

JJ1.jpg

I have said it before but I will say it again... His strength and courage right up until the end is an inspiration to me.

I did not know the man except for his posts here and I am still sad that he has been banned and if that doesn't say something about how great he was and is I don't know what does.
His personality was able to reach through a computer screen and grab a lot of us and that is a very impressive thing!

R.I.P. 22:22:22 22:22:22

image.php

Smoke em' if you got em' !

acfae9d228477898aa979c4b80e2a364.gif
He'll be back in week. He was banned for shitting up a Jada Pinkett Smith and wanting it closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom