• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A baby pig...with a monkey's face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GhettoGamer said:
Wow, I just ask a simple question, I dont wont to search google (for fear of some horrifing pic/stories) and I never heard an offical word on human/animal preganicies, Ive always heard "urban legends". And since Gaf is into this weird stuff like this, I knew someone would be mr Peabody and have an answer. No need to be a douche man.

It's not physically possible

GhettoGamer said:
Wow, I just ask a simple question, I dont wont to search google (for fear of some horrifing pic/stories) and I never heard an offical word on human/animal preganicies, Ive always heard "urban legends". And since Gaf is into this weird stuff like this, I knew someone would be mr Peabody and have an answer. No need to be a douche man.

So you're 13?

Boken

Banned
It looks like the deformation (read - birth defect) cyclopia. The development of the single eyelid is a key factor rather than a single 'eye'. If you Google image search 'cyclopia' (warning: graphic) there's a human baby with two eyes squashed into the one eyelet. =/ The kitten with cyclopia also has a monkeyish face so I suppose cyclopia just does that.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
That would explain the other monkey pig photo.

Damnit!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
The further apart two species are, the more genetically incompatible they are. While you can get away with animals that are closely related like horses and donkeys, monkeys and pigs are pretty damn disparate. :p

the chris

Novid said:
1389014.jpg

teheff.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom