• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A funny short VGcats, something must be wrong here

aku:jiki

It was funnier in my head... :(
You get the point anyway!

060731.jpg

Jiggy

Did they misspell "God" in the last panel? Because if not, I don't even understand the attempt at being funny.

Ashodin

Jiggy37 said:
Did they misspell "God" in the last panel? Because if not, I don't even understand the attempt at being funny.
To avoid people yelling at him misusing God's name.

Some people are PC to tha core.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Pellham said:
I thought it was a 4chan reference ("Good Naruto, you look kind of cool!")

I thought it was sarcasm. Like, "Oh good, the sock fell out again, like I totally wanted that to happen </sarcasm>"

temp

posting on contract only
Gigglepoo said:
If you are being the slightest bit critical about that fantastic Loco comic I will smite thee.
I don't understand. :( It's just gibberish.

temp

posting on contract only
PolyGone said:
maybe vgcats is more your speed
Go to hell. What's going on? Are they bartering? Do I have to have played Locoroco to understand this or am I just somehow missing something?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Yeah I didn't get the LocoRoco comic either. I assume you need to play the game to understand it. It's probably making fun of the prolific usage of the game's currency system (jellybeans) with side jokes about its excessively happy music and some kind of tilting mechanic.

Drakken

temp said:
Go to hell. What's going on? Are they bartering? Do I have to have played Locoroco to understand this or am I just somehow missing something?

Danthrax said:
Yeah I didn't get the LocoRoco comic either. I assume you need to play the game to understand it. It's probably making fun of the prolific usage of the game's currency system (jellybeans) with side jokes about its excessively happy music and some kind of tilting mechanic.

In the old NES game A Boy and His Blob, you had to feed your blob different kinds of jellybeans in order to get it to do certain things like make itself into a ladder and such, to progress. This is a take-off on that. Also, in Locoroco you tilt the screen to make the landscape tilt.

I haven't played either of these games; I'm just going by what I've heard about them.

White Man

Not only do I not get the latest VGcats, but I'm wondering why they're basing their comic on a like, 9 year old game.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
White Man said:
Not only do I not get the latest VGcats, but I'm wondering why they're basing their comic on a like, 9 year old game.

I thought it was because Yoshi`s Island 2 is releasing for the DS in the forseeable future...but Scott is too much of a ****ing dumbass to have that kind of forethought, so I won`t give him the benefit of the doubt.

G-Fex

Hey look VGCats isn't funny again, I don't think it will be next week either but I can be sure there will be a thread about it!

temp

posting on contract only
G-Fex said:
Hey look VGCats isn't funny again, I don't think it will be next week either but I can be sure there will be a thread about it!
You know you love these threads. Plus they're decent material for edits, sometimes.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
radjago said:
How can you upgrade your RAM when *GASP* you have no motherboard?!?

Cat power.

Kobun Heat said:

I'm still laughing at all the cats upgrading RAM (or just pooping in computer cases)... How does something so cute become so funny :D

And why the heck is this conversation still on topic? XD I guess we all need some fun

yonder

aku:jiki said:
It was funnier in my head... :(
You get the point anyway!

060731.jpg
Why'd you have to include tubgirl...? I'd forgot about her but now I can't get the image out of my head!

OH GOD!

Top Bottom