• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A joke I pulled on a NASCAR-fan friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapty00

Banned
I made this page a good while ago (I barely even remember making it), and it's SO stupid, but I wanted to share the stupidity.

I don't know jack about NASCAR, but I have a friend who's a big Jeff Gordon fan, so I sent him this page and scared the shit out of him a while back. The content is so outrageous that I don't know HOW he could've ever believed it. :D Originally, it wasn't at the below site, though, so it looked just a tiny bit more believeable. Originally, I sent it to him as an MSNBC news alert from some Hotmail address (because Hotmail and MSNBC are related).

http://home.coastalnet.com/~evilsmithy/tragedy.html

I just thought I would share that with the class because I'm bored. :p

aoi tsuki

After being both set on fire and slaughtered by an automobile, Gordon was still alive. However, the NASCAR star's luck turned even more bitter when the ambulance workers attempted to transport Gordon's body into the ambulance.
:lol

That's just too much.

Boogie

snapty00 said:
And here they come...the infamous OT one-liners. It didn't take long.

You could have prevented this by bringing the funny....but you failed.

And hey, we're bored too. :p

Ronin

Wild animals -- a rarity this time of the year in the city of Greensboro -- made off with the dismembered body parts, and police officials say that they will likely never be recovered
LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom